OP Krunei

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
J Teeps wrote:
Sorry, but in no world is Halo 5 legendary harder than Halo 2.
I agree, Halo 5 and Halo 4 are the most easy campaigns...
J Teeps wrote:
Sorry, but in no world is Halo 5 legendary harder than Halo 2.
I agree, Halo 5 and Halo 4 are the most easy campaigns...
Agree with you 100%

Halo 4 is laughably easy compared to 1-3 for sure.
It's not nearly as hard as that orgo test I just took. Joking aside, relative to the rest of the Halos, H2 on legendary is extremely difficult, but not unbeatable. The two hardest levels are by far Cairo Station and Gravemind. The former is a very brutal first level, while the latter is just all-around hard. Jackal sniper levels can be annoying, but you'll memorize the sniper spawns after a few deaths.
Well at it takes it patience. I'm not ripping on anybody who has but sure you can speed run. I just think its nit necessary. Now I am not lying when I say this but I have completed it twice. Once completly normal with only IWHD, Cowbell, and Grunt Birthday party. And another with the Scarab gun, both alone. Not bragging, just saying one of the things I have learned is that it takes time. And to only start a mission with at least 3 and a half hours of uninterupted time.
It's not nearly as hard as that orgo test I just took. Joking aside, relative to the rest of the Halos, H2 on legendary is extremely difficult, but not unbeatable. The two hardest levels are by far Cairo Station and Gravemind. The former is a very brutal first level, while the latter is just all-around hard. Jackal sniper levels can be annoying, but you'll memorize the sniper spawns after a few deaths.
Cairo station isn't that bad all you have to use is the battle rifle and plasma pistol. Gravemind the only hard part is the beginning. The best way is to get dual wielding needlers and back up to the back part of the chamber as there's a structure to take cover behind and if you can get a carbine from one of the brutes. For the portion at the end get a fuel rod gun as you'll need against the hunters.
Halo 4 is harder, Halo 3 Brutes are still easy to kill, even with Mythic and Tilt, the Knights are more dangerous.

The Gravemind is a long mission but not 'all-around hard' (too many power weapons around) , instead it's few moments :

- the bottom of the elevator when you take it to save 5 Marines, it's pure RNG about Jackals and if they see you...

- first valley (with the skull and your first fuel rod gun) but only if you don't have a beam rifle because of 2 sniper jackals (the one in the tower if sometimes killed by an Elite and the other by an Elite ranger) , the sniper to the left see you before you can most of the time if you use the wall near the door but the carbine is fine here at least

- the very end with 2 Elites Ultras and 2 cloaked Spec Ops, those cloaked Elites are annoying to deal with once you lose them

Overall : you have enough cover to deal with Brutes and co. but trying to keep all Marines alive with Catch enabled is the real deal.
I have to say the hardest part is the waves of enemies. after that one must deal with the buggy brutes and the lack of health vehicles posses.
Honestly you should know the levels inside and out before attempting legendary. You should know exactly what enemies are gonna be where. Otherwise you'll end up learning it by dying from them for hours on legendary. Its not that bad. Noob combo is your best friend.
Good luck at the end of regret though. If you think anything is hard wait till the boss battle.
H2 Jambi wrote:
Good luck at the end of regret though. If you think anything is hard wait till the boss battle.
You can get checkpoints during the boss battle if you kill enough enemies at once and Regret is up by the entrance and your at the back but it's random. You can also get them if you leave the temple and go outside if the enemies are far enough away from you since they won't leave the temple these checkpoints are more common.
You can get checkpoints during the boss battle if you kill enough enemies at once and Regret is up by the entrance and your at the back but it's random. You can also get them if you leave the temple and go outside if the enemies are far enough away from you since they won't leave the temple these checkpoints are more common.
Or you can board the enemy gondola before the temple and take a Fuel Rod Gun from one of these Grunts, make sure they drop the gun on their own instead of killing them if you want more ammo.

Not easy with 2 Rangers around but possible (you want to shoot one Grunt with a FRG before they see you) .

In the temple this is only useful for Elites when you don't have plasma grenades.

Jackals with a two handed weapon may drop the gun is an enemy is too close or, like Grunts shot when patrolling. Grunts often do that when they have a plasma grenade on them.
Halo 2 on legendary is the hardest of all
If you think Halo 2 legendary is hard i dare you to try LASO playlist lol.
I have found on Halo 2 if you speed the warthog through the bridge when you choose the scorpion or the warthog! Just destroy the wraith with the scorpion from afar then peel off with the warthog and when you reach the tunnel THE BANSHEES AND THE WRAITHS WONT SPAWN! thank me really!
The Sorge wrote:
Just going through it on Heroic made me rage hard, I'm not even gonna bother with Legendary. Godspeed, my friend.
I just finished Halo CE solo on legendary I am so ready for halo 2 legendary also, lucky enough i have finished Cairo on legendary and gravemind yeahhh
I love that it is so difficult. My favorite thing about Halo is overcoming the tough times with all the odds stacked against you.
I love that it is so difficult. My favorite thing about Halo is overcoming the tough times with all the odds stacked against you.
Exactly. It makes it much more rewarding. To get past H2 Legendary you just need a lot of patience. Move slowly and carefully.
KayMrt wrote:
Exactly. It makes it much more rewarding. To get past H2 Legendary you just need a lot of patience. Move slowly and carefully.
I agree. The problem with a lot of games these days is they are to easy even on their hardest difficulty especially shooters. Look at Halo to then and now. Another example is Ghost Recon the earlier games were a one hit death to the head or torso same with Rainbow Six. Thank goodness ARMA is still around my favorite shooter series besides Halo.
halo 2 was the worst
In fact is really hard but nos as hard as i remmembered when it came out
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4