Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Halo 2 legendary under 3 hours

OP BXR Isaac

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
YES!!! Most definitely. How I got mine. Since you already have the par time and scores, then running H2 on Legendary with those skulls on will help you get thru a bit easier. Yes, you can use them now as you like.
BXR Isaac wrote:
Hey guys so I ended up completing halo 2 under 3 hours(178 minutes to be exact) but achievement won’t unlock... very weird. does anyone know why? I worked really hard on this achievement
Were you able to get this? I see your time is 39mins for Gravemind, down from 49 minutes. Hope this helped.
YES!!! Most definitely. How I got mine. Since you already have the par time and scores, then running H2 on Legendary with those skulls on will help you get thru a bit easier. Yes, you can use them now as you like.
I already beat the game on legendary,just not in under 3 hrs.I'm actually messaging zombie stomp on xbox atm and he is saying that scarab skIull won't work towards monopolized
If you didn't get under 3 hours, I would do that first. It won't work if you can't beaten under 3 hours. This maybe a factor.
Funny, he told me it would and IT did. However, again, he walked me thru ALL MCC on legendary par score and times in CoOp. I asked him after we were done while I was gaming on H1 solo if I could use those skulls. He said yes since I already had par time and scores done. Not kidding here. It would have taken me longer to get thru H2 solo if I hadn't enabled those skulls. I think it took me a total of two days or two gaming evenings, to complete H2 solo legendary with skulls enabled. I swear on a stack of MCC games, I got the monopolized achievement after killing tatarus on the last map with Bandana, scarab and Envy ON.

All I know is this, i've been thru all of MCC on legendary at least more than once, Did H1 and H2 with my roommate just to complete Legendary CoOp and complete the maps on Legendary. Then I went again with Zombie to get par time and scores on H1 thru H4. After that was done, I had to do H2 a 3rd time to get the Monopolized achievement.

I already beat the game on legendary,just not in under 3 hrs.I'm actually messaging zombie stomp on xbox atm and he is saying that scarab skIull won't work towards monopolized
If you didn't get under 3 hours, I would do that first. It won't work if you can't beaten under 3 hours. This maybe a factor.
Funny, he told me it would and IT did. However, again, he walked me thru ALL MCC on legendary par score and times in CoOp. I asked him after we were done while I was gaming on H1 solo if I could use those skulls. He said yes since I already had par time and scores done. Not kidding here. It would have taken me longer to get thru H2 solo if I hadn't enabled those skulls. I think it took me a total of two days or two gaming evenings, to complete H2 solo legendary with skulls enabled. I swear on a stack of MCC games, I got the monopolized achievement after killing tatarus on the last map with Bandana, scarab and Envy ON.

All I know is this, i've been thru all of MCC on legendary at least more than once, Did H1 and H2 with my roommate just to complete Legendary CoOp and complete the maps on Legendary. Then I went again with Zombie to get par time and scores on H1 thru H4. After that was done, I had to do H2 a 3rd time to get the Monopolized achievement.

I'll do missions like regret,gravemind,and a few others and I'll mix those with my already low times and see if it works
non scoring skulls nullify time achievements. Can be used for completion achievements. Monopolized in a completion achievement once you have done the Par times for ALL MCC campaigns FIRST, then complete H2 on Solo Legendary to finally get the monopolized achievement where you can use non scoring skulls. This worked for me.

I'll do missions like regret,gravemind,and a few others and I'll mix those with my already low times and see if it works
Take a look at my service record for Mcc campaign CoOp times, this is what Zombie Stomp go with me. You can use those time frames as an Idea of what you need to do for times. If you can tune the time down to 2:30 something, in that ball bark. Do a quick look, you have some that are over an hour, this combined with the other times will put you over the 3 hour mark I believe. Look at my times, compare and go from there. Again no non scoring skulls until you get the times down under 3 hours.

Take a look at my service record for Mcc campaign CoOp times, this is what Zombie Stomp go with me. You can use those time frames as an Idea of what you need to do for times. If you can tune the time down to 2:30 something, in that ball bark. Do a quick look, you have some that are over an hour, this combined with the other times will put you over the 3 hour mark I believe. Look at my times, compare and go from there. Again no non scoring skulls until you get the times down under 3 hours.
What I'm asking is if you can use the scarab skull to get under 3 hrs
No scarab for time achievements. If you can look at your current times and tune them down, get your time for MCC under 3 hours. Once you have all games under 3 hours, then monopolized should pop for you if your doing all this on solo.
Look at your times and compare them with mine on CoOp.

If you don't think you can tune the time, have Zombie walk you thru on coop to get everything under 3 hours. Then if you need to do H2 on Legendary to get Monopolized like I did, then you can use the scarab skull. I believe this is the only way you can if you go this route like I did. He's well worth his time and efforts.
BXR Isaac wrote:
Hey guys so I ended up completing halo 2 under 3 hours(178 minutes to be exact) but achievement won’t unlock... very weird. does anyone know why? I worked really hard on this achievement
Were you able to get this? I see your time is 39mins for Gravemind, down from 49 minutes. Hope this helped.
Yeahp unlocked right after I beat gravemind 10 mins faster !
Seems that was probably the issue. Just a bit over 3 hours. LOL.

Ya, gamers need to look at there service record and make sure the times are low as possible. Review the required Par TIME when the map is loading, then game accordingly.

Glad you got it working and it popped. Enjoy.
BXR Isaac wrote:
Hello everybody, so I realized halo 2 legendary doesn’t give an opportunity to despawn your partner which makes things a challenge unless your partner is highly skilled In speed running. They really need to change that. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me with this achievement ?

thanks
If you are still trying, I can help.
BXR Isaac wrote:
Hello everybody, so I realized halo 2 legendary doesn’t give an opportunity to despawn your partner which makes things a challenge unless your partner is highly skilled In speed running. They really need to change that. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me with this achievement ?

thanks
I'll give it a shot when I did mine it was such a pain but I'll help if you still need help? Message me, gamer tag: tonic bom
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2