Hey,
I just made a post on the xbox "Ideas" fourm for this to happen. It might be a futile attempt but well atleast I tried. check it out.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/31588489-halo-2-remastered-pc

Also, I'm willing to help anyone on halo mcc. Just send me a message on xbox :D GT: fisher 2000
Seems like a good idea, Halo 2 was released on pc two years before Halo 3, so why not get H2A on pc before Halo 6 (not saying it will be 2 years away but we'll see)
Exactly my point. I think it is a perfect oppertunity for microsoft to test the player base on pc as well. and it is not like it would hurt the sales of the mcc because a lot of people moved to halo 5.. then back to mcc haha so pretty much anyone who wanted to buy it has done so already.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets get halo 2A to PC!
https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/31588489-halo-2-remastered-pc

This post has been hidden.

Seems like a good idea, Halo 2 was released on pc two years before Halo 3, so why not get H2A on pc before Halo 6 (not saying it will be 2 years away but we'll see)
Actually Halo 2 PC was released on May 11th 2007 in North America and Australia, June 8th 2007 in Europe and June 21st 2007 in Japan. 3-4 months before the release of Halo 3 which was on September 25th 2007 (exactly 10 years ago).

To OP, I agree, sounds nice for Halo PC players to at least have H2A on PC to remember 10 years of having Halo 2 on PC but I'm afraid the chances of it happening right now is pretty slim.
Actually Halo 2 PC was released on May 11th 2007 in North America and Australia, June 8th 2007 in Europe and June 21st 2007 in Japan. 3-4 months before the release of Halo 3 which was on September 25th 2007 (exactly 10 years ago).

To OP, I agree, sounds nice for Halo PC players to at least have H2A on PC to remember 10 years of having Halo 2 on PC but I'm afraid the chances of it happening right now is pretty slim.
Oops. thanks for correcting me
Exactly my point. I think it is a perfect oppertunity for microsoft to test the player base on pc as well. and it is not like it would hurt the sales of the mcc because a lot of people moved to halo 5.. then back to mcc haha so pretty much anyone who wanted to buy it has done so already.
Don't forget they're (Microsoft) loosening up on many exclusives like Forza and even halo with Halo Wars definitive and Halo Wars 2 being brought to pc, it wont be too crazy of an idea.
Don't forget they're (Microsoft) loosening up on many exclusives like Forza and even halo with Halo Wars definitive and Halo Wars 2 being brought to pc, it wont be too crazy of an idea.
I know right! back in the day halo was the front-line product of the Xbox. And now... like many fans feel they have put it to the back of the crowd. I won't make this into a comment about how halo has lost its identity, but my point is there is not a true halo game on windows 10 Xbox (halo wars 1+2 does not count). I created the thread in hopes of many people logging in and voting for the idea. I think it works as the more votes it gets the more chance it has of being picked up so feel free to vote. :) hopefully word will eventually get around but I had to at least try. I recently came back to halo mcc and reach after I got burnt out on the game and once I was back I was hooked.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's get halo 2A to PC!
I know right! back in the day halo was the front-line product of the Xbox. And now... like many fans feel they have put it to the back of the crowd. I won't make this into a comment about how halo has lost its identity, but my point is there is not a true halo game on windows 10 Xbox (halo wars 1+2 does not count). I created the thread in hopes of many people logging in and voting for the idea. I think it works as the more votes it gets the more chance it has of being picked up so feel free to vote. :) hopefully word will eventually get around but I had to at least try. I recently came back to halo mcc and reach after I got burnt out on the game and once I was back I was hooked.
Just the modding community alone should show that people love halo on pc
This would be actually a really good idea
Thanks man! feel free to vote on the xbox vote page linked in the OP. :) My challenge is to get this to a respectable number so that MS will eventually see it.
Let's get halo 2A to PC!