Halo 2 is a really good game but if there was anything you could change what would it be for me I would put the Brute Shot from Halo 3 and the pistol from Halo CE because the pistol in Halo 2 sucks
I would have kept Halo CE's fall damage and health pack systems.

I get why they removed health packs from a campaign standpoint. It makes it easier to craft the kind of player experience you want when you know how much health the player will have at every enemy encounter. But, for multiplayer, I think non-recharging health is better.
X11 XOMAN wrote:
Halo 2 is a really good game but if there was anything you could change what would it be for me I would put the Brute Shot from Halo 3 and the pistol from Halo CE because the pistol in Halo 2 sucks
Really? The star of the show is the BR in Halo 2, you would actually want the CE pistol as well? To each their own but that is bogus.
X11 XOMAN wrote:
Halo 2 pistol is sick. That thing unloads so quickly. Dual wield with a plasy P and you're rolling.
Willko wrote:

I get why they removed health packs from a campaign standpoint. It makes it easier to craft the kind of player experience you want when you know how much health the player will have at every enemy encounter. But, for multiplayer, I think non-recharging health is better.
I am 99% sure that health recharges in Halo 2 and 3, it just takes slightly longer than shields and isn't visible to the player.
Giga wrote:
Willko wrote:

I am 99% sure that health recharges in Halo 2 and 3, it just takes slightly longer than shields and isn't visible to the player.
Health does recharge in Halo 2/3/4/5. I'm saying that this is what I would change. I would have kept it the way it was in Halo CE where only the shields recharge, but the health does not recharge on its own.
Man, Halo 2 is nearly perfect, but those damned Jackal snipers on Legendary.... I would love it if Bungie had like a week more to iron out their OP accuracy. Regardless, H2A ensured that H2 would be my favorite for a long while :-)
tuhin94 wrote:
Man, Halo 2 is nearly perfect, but those damned Jackal snipers on Legendary.... I would love it if Bungie had like a week more to iron out their OP accuracy. Regardless, H2A ensured that H2 would be my favorite for a long while :-)
Just replayed on legendary, and I gotta say...each time I beat a jackal sniper part made them the most gratifying moments of my playthrough.