Skip to main content
Currently There are 4 games that have infection in the mcc. Reach,Halo 2 anniversary, halo 3 and 4. You may know how bad halo 4's infection is and how good halo reach deals with infection. Halo 3 had a decent infection with some issues, one of them being how overpowered the humans are. Don't get me started on how disappointing halo 2As infection because it had the same issues 3 had but worse, not to mention it felt like halo 4 at a slower pace. I wish halo 2 classic had infection as anniversary does not give anything similar. Currently the only way to play classic infection is if you had Project cartographer but still you have to wait until someone joins as that game is dead.
IIRC here is an officially supported infection gametype for H2C. It was included in Xbox demo disc 45 and doesn’t require players to manually switch teams. This is the basis of the gametype project cartographer uses. I imagine it wouldn’t be to hard to add into the MCC as an officially supported gametype for H2C.
Halo 2 classic infection would be cool to see, now that team switching is a new feature for MCC you could host something like classic infection, it would bring a new variation to the infection playlist especially with it's mass amount of maps compared to other Halo's (mostly reach because it's awful dlc maps most of the time) and what would probably be better balancing than the rest, Halo 3 in particular with save one bullet being weighted so hard which makes the infected overpowered most of the time with the shotgun being next to useless
Corn9417 wrote:
Currently There are 4 games that have infection in the mcc. Reach,Halo 2 anniversary, halo 3 and 4. You may know how bad halo 4's infection is and how good halo reach deals with infection. Halo 3 had a decent infection with some issues, one of them being how overpowered the humans are. Don't get me started on how disappointing halo 2As infection because it had the same issues 3 had but worse, not to mention it felt like halo 4 at a slower pace. I wish halo 2 classic had infection as anniversary does not give anything similar. Currently the only way to play classic infection is if you had Project cartographer but still you have to wait until someone joins as that game is dead.
IMHO Halo 2 Classic Infection was the best! I never have had that Same Experience from MCC, unfortunately.
I hope they add H2C Infection when they add Halo 2 into the CGB.