Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo 3 Anniversary Campaign Update, more H2A Maps

OP UndeadBrutus115

In any Future Seasons, we should get a halo 3 Anniversary. I know it's way past its 10th Anniversary. But how cool would it be to have blur cinematics and updated next gen visuals of The Epic story of Halo 3. Multiplayer does not need the anniversary treatment because I like the adding new armor feels and all that. In addition, for future seasons. halo 2 doesn't have any Customization options like 1,3,4 and reach have. I would love to see Halo 2 and it's anniversary counterpart received Customization for it and to add to that season, remaster some more Halo 2 maps for the anniversary mode of things. Would be cool and add alot of more experiences. What do you think of these ideas. Sounds like a are far fetch but good ones.
In any Future Seasons, we should get a halo 3 Anniversary. I know it's way past its 10th Anniversary. But how cool would it be to have blur cinematics and updated next gen visuals of The Epic story of Halo 3. Multiplayer does not need the anniversary treatment because I like the adding new armor feels and all that. In addition, for future seasons. halo 2 doesn't have any Customization options like 1,3,4 and reach have. I would love to see Halo 2 and it's anniversary counterpart received Customization for it and to add to that season, remaster some more Halo 2 maps for the anniversary mode of things. Would be cool and add alot of more experiences. What do you think of these ideas. Sounds like a are far fetch but good ones.
Adding New Remastered Maps for Halo 2 Anniversary would be amazing. It would only help the game and more people will play Halo 2 Anniversary if new content gets added overall, but New Remastered Maps would be the best thing to add for a future Season Update.

Here are some of my Ideas, also post what New Remastered Map you would like to see if they could Remaster some of them.
There are 2 in particular that I would very much like to see Remastered: one is Waterworks, and the other is Terminal.
I absolutely love the Idea of having more remastered maps for H2A Multiplayer. And even though they had forge (Which to me has the best forge on MCC), I always felt like the multiplayer seemed a little bit lacking on multiplayer maps. Being able to forge on more maps would be really neat, not to mention that adding more maps to H2A Multiplayer might not be a impossibility, considering that they are adding Halo 3 online maps to halo 3.
Also, Halo 3 Anniversary would be Incredible!
Definitely won't happen.
Like you said, the anniversary's already gone by, there's simply no reason to invest so much ressources just "for the lolz".
Halo 3 is already getting heaps of content (still more on the way).

If it cant be sourced from either a scrapped/active project (IE: Halo Online or Fireteam Raven) or easily added, its not going to happen.

Would be an insane amount of development resources and overhead to launch a whole different project amidst Infinites development and 343's sustain team for MCC. All on top of people working from home. You're asking quite a lot to be frank.

Would it be cool? Sure.
Is it realistic? Absolutely not.

I do agree H2A needs more content very badly though anything would suffice.
In huge agreement. I would pay $60 to play the H3 campaign remastered, but only if they are also fixing the massive anniversary stability issues on the xbox one x.
New Remastered Maps for Halo 2 Anniversary would be great content for a future season update.
New Remastered Maps for Halo 2 Anniversary would be great content for a future season update.
I agree that Halo 2 Anniversary needs new Remastered Maps, it would be great to see the new maps for the custom browser as well. This would go well with a Halo 2 Themed Season.

Here are just some of my ideas for a Halo 2 Themed Season. What do you guys think?
I feel like back in 2014 it may have been a plan, Halo 3 on xbox 360 allowed you press the back button to Veiw players in Campaign session, this isn't the case for Halo 3 MCC but is in Halo Reach and Halo 4 MCC

Suspiciously absent I say they were mabes planning on adding it before the disastrous Launch in 2014

If any work was done maybe they could resurrect it I wouldn't mind paying 10-20$ for A remastred Halo 3 Campaign I'm sure 343 wouldn't wanna pass to as it could be added in line with ODST and Halo Reach Campaign for Xbox

Remember how buggy Halo 3 was when MCC came out ? Maybe Campaign was really buggy because it was groundwork for A Remaster as well?
SMOK69KMK wrote:
Definitely won't happen.
Like you said, the anniversary's already gone by, there's simply no reason to invest so much ressources just "for the lolz".
Anniversary is past but Definitive Campaign or just Definitive Edition has a nice ring we are also nearing 15 so who knows
I would drop 60 for a H3 remaster but i dont see them ever doin it
There are 2 in particular that I would very much like to see Remastered: one is Waterworks, and the other is Terminal.
I absolutely love the Idea of having more remastered maps for H2A Multiplayer. And even though they had forge (Which to me has the best forge on MCC), I always felt like the multiplayer seemed a little bit lacking on multiplayer maps. Being able to forge on more maps would be really neat, not to mention that adding more maps to H2A Multiplayer might not be a impossibility, considering that they are adding Halo 3 online maps to halo 3.
Also, Halo 3 Anniversary would be Incredible!
These are all great maps to be Remastered for Halo 2 Anniversary. We also need 4v4 maps as well, I would really hope to see all of them be Remastered for MCC at the end so everybody gets a chance to play on their favorite maps on Halo 2 Anniversary.
There are also Colossus, Elongation, Tombstone, and Uplift. Those are some more that I would love to see remastered.
The cinematics really need to be update like H2A. It's horrible to go from the beautifful H2A cinematics to the H3 cinematics this days, it's ruins the story !
I find beautifful video on youtube of remastered H3 cinematic, it's not as good as H2A, but it's already that :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zLiW_vwjcM&ab_channel=HaloVFX
After how Halo 2A was left...I'm not sure I need a Halo 3A since Halo 3's campaign is fine as it is and well Halo 2A multiplayer seemed to lack much content so feels like wasted potential. Plus I'm not sure if MCC can handle anymore engines so not sure if they would consider adding in Halo 3A unless they only made Halo 3A campaign without some separate anniversary 3A maps. Plus don't like the idea of Halo 3A being digital only since MCC tends to add some games that can only be bought digitally like the Reach/Odst remastered.