Trying to get some old custom maps from halo 3. Any map helps. I’ve been trying to make it but it’s just not the same. If you feel my struggle please help me out.
I have a few I might be able to hook you up with some in my file share. I know there are a lot of other file dump accounts for these too, but feel free to use mine.

1.) Open up a menu in MCC. Most of them work.

2.) Press X to access the roster.

3.) Click on any player there. Yourself, a friend, doesn't matter.

4.) On the mini menu that pops up, click Find Player.

5.) Type in any gamertag. Mine is: I MetaBreaker I (the I's are capital i's)

Take a look around at what's there. I compiled some classics (Ghostbusters, Trash Compactor, etc), but I've also made my own customs for H2A, if you want to check those out.

Hope I could help!
Bro thank you so much appreciate that a lot!!
I have a few I might be able to hook you up with some in my file share. I know there are a lot of other file dump accounts for these too, but feel free to use mine.

Take a look around at what's there. I compiled some classics (Ghostbusters, Trash Compactor, etc), but I've also made my own customs for H2A, if you want to check those out.

Hope I could help!
Do these steps and look up these gamertags. I promise it's all you'll need for Halo 3 maps, lol.

RUSTYNA1LZ
Gnarllama
Faulk Smash
rustyfiles
rustyfiles2
rustyfiles3

Almost every classic Halo 3 map you can possibly think of has been remade on MCC. :)

Hope I could help!
Do these steps and look up these gamertags. I promise it's all you'll need for Halo 3 maps, lol.

RUSTYNA1LZ
Gnarllama
Faulk Smash
rustyfiles
rustyfiles2
rustyfiles3

Almost every classic Halo 3 map you can possibly think of has been remade on MCC. :)
This sounds like a Godsend, thank you so much. By any chance, is Onslaught on there?
KayMrt wrote:

Hope I could help!

RUSTYNA1LZ
Gnarllama
Faulk Smash
rustyfiles
rustyfiles2
rustyfiles3

This sounds like a Godsend, thank you so much. By any chance, is Onslaught on there?
Should be on one of the gamertags.

if not, try:

Apocalypse
Evader
Evadur

If it's not to be found, it can definitely be found easily enough.

Hope I could help!

RUSTYNA1LZ
Gnarllama
Faulk Smash
rustyfiles
rustyfiles2
rustyfiles3

Thanks for this.

I really really hope we get a custom games browser in the future.

Hope I could help!

RUSTYNA1LZ
Gnarllama
Faulk Smash
rustyfiles
rustyfiles2
rustyfiles3

Thanks for this.

I really really hope we get a custom games browser in the future.
Me too - bringing back the good 'ol days except one step better because the browser.
This sounds like a blessing I will check em out later. Thank you
I know this is a stupid question but how do I select roster to find and add people's gamertags in MCC?

Hope I could help!

RUSTYNA1LZ
Gnarllama
Faulk Smash
rustyfiles
rustyfiles2
rustyfiles3

that my good sir is amazing!! props to you :)
Nice collection of maps ! Thanks Faulk Smash. The only question I have is there a remake ....left for dead... map? I browsed through all those file shares and only saw ....left for dead 2 ...in rusty file 3 also I couldn’t find the game type thanks I love the service your providing to the community... I’m probably commenting on a dead post but I tought id try I’ve been searching everywhere
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
None of them work eccept rustynail sorry I really want trash compactor 😭😭
Is there any way to find people who want to do these custom games? I can’t find anyone, and all my friends play cod now.
Same im looking for this ice cream man map on halo3 sandbox i reall want it but all i got to follow off is this link https://youtu.be/MDNzz1eLlxY
Trying to get some old custom maps from halo 3. Any map helps. I’ve been trying to make it but it’s just not the same. If you feel my struggle please help me out.
I've got some if your interested
Hey guys im looking for the flaming ninja 3 obstacle map.
Same im looking for this ice cream man map on halo3 sandbox i reall want it but all i got to follow off is this link https://youtu.be/MDNzz1eLlxY
That particular version you are referring to has not yet been transferred to the MCC. However, there is a modified version out there if you look at the 'rustyfiles' file share.