I mainly play H3 Doubles, wondering if anyone else has been missing those classic Sandbox maps that were in the original game?

Do any of you guys know if they've been recreated in MCC?

343, any possibilities of community created maps to be added to the rotation at some point??
Nomadic H3 wrote:
I mainly play H3 Doubles, wondering if anyone else has been missing those classic Sandbox maps that were in the original game?

343, any possibilities of community created maps to be added to the rotation at some point??
I remember playing those maps and watching Ninja play them as well. I don't know if people recreated them in MCC, would be dope to play them once again.
Nomadic H3 wrote:

I remember playing those maps and watching Ninja play them as well. I don't know if people recreated them in MCC, would be dope to play them once again.
Yeah man, they were really solid Doubles maps. I used to like Tundra a lot
Nomadic H3 wrote:

I do have 3 TD maps recreated on my fileshare (Tundra, Vessel, Cubed) and have contacted 343i about them being added in. Let's hope we see them in the future!
Nomadic H3 wrote:

I do have 3 TD maps recreated on my fileshare (Tundra, Vessel, Cubed) and have contacted 343i about them being added in. Let's hope we see them in the future!
-Yoink- man, awesome! Keep trying, I hope they see this post!

Definitely gonna grab those maps from your file share, respect ✊
Nomadic H3 wrote:

Whats your gamertag bro?
Nomadic H3 wrote:

That'd be really cool to see. There were dozens of Foundry Maps that made their way into various playlists back when Halo 3 was alive and kicking. I remember more than a few back when I was grinding out games in the DLC FFA Playlist. It would be fantastic to see some of those maps come back and make appearances in MCC
Nomadic H3 wrote:
Nomadic H3 wrote:

Whats your gamertag bro?
My gt is FRiCTiON just
Definitely something that needs to make a return. Also what happened to high ground? Haven't played it once on mcc. Would be great for team arena.