As stated in "MCC DEVELOPMENT UPDATE - JUNE 2019" at some point in the future our halo 3/4 and reach fileshares will have their maps and gametypes ported to MCC. Right now I am currently filling my fileshare with map variants I would like ported, looking at the old halo.bungie website for maps I currently do not have--for all my maps were deleted off my hard drive randomly a few years ago.

Right now these are the maps I have in my fileshare:
Spoiler:
Show
I am requesting that someone puts the following maps in their fileshare (either to port it yourselves, or so I could download it now and then put it in mine) since I cannot find these on halo.bungie; the people either changed their gamertag, got banned, or removed the files from their fileshare.

Spoiler:
Show
Let me know if you have these maps; also feel free to respond with maps you are looking for as well.
Hello yes im putting a list together for this, i don't know if it will catch on but I have a google doc spreadsheet where everyone that plans to port maps can post what they have so the whole community can find what they are looking for! Its at r/Halo3Port
Also a few of the maps you requested have already been made on MCC, check out the (Halo 3 Customs) club on xbox to find them.