Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
SAS wrote:
at least you are at 100%, available bandwidth is sitting at 145mb/s according to the Xbox current usage 652kb/s
Yep but the download is cancelled :|
SAS wrote:
d4rkst4rnl try rebooting the xbox, complete power off either remove the plug or use the option in settings power and back on to see if that works I had to do that with the preload of MCC.
I got the same problem and it didn't work, I'm tired of problems like this.
343 strikes again! I can't even download Halo 3 ODST. The download breaks up everytime.
SAS wrote:
d4rkst4rnl try rebooting the xbox, complete power off either remove the plug or use the option in settings power and back on to see if that works I had to do that with the preload of MCC.
I got the same problem and it didn't work, I'm tired of problems like this.
Jup doesn't work here.
Got my code :)
Anyone have the game installed and working?
Yup, I got mine a few hours ago. I just played a little bit and it feels pretty good so far, apart from the letterbox splitscreen.
oh well it finally completed and I had the stopped install as well, just tried deleting it and a reboot and will see how that works in a few hours.
I can confirm this fix works. Go to Settings -> System -> Language & Location. Change language to English if you don’t already have that then change region to United States and restart as prompted. Then uninstall your failed download and redownload it (via Manage Game at MCC in Games & Apps). The file at the UK server (maybe others too) is corrupt and wrong size. Before changing region it said 7.6GB after it said 8.1GB which is the correct size.
Yeah this worked for me still a slow download, once downloaded I changed region back to UK and rebooted and ODST worked fine.

doesn't look as good as 3 did but still will be fun to play.
I wiill buy FIREFIGHT. Got the code.
Yes, I received it.
Got the code, installed the game, and currently playing it. Having a blast!
At work, checked xbox.com. Yup its there, and damned it i dont have my system set to download in the background so cant start it until i get hone. Joy.
Heads up everyone (Halo 3: ODST),

If you end up experience a graphics bug on Uplift Reserve where all weapons and A.I. appear almost purely black, you merely have to SAVE/QUIT and RESUME the mission and the bug is fixed.
Got the code, installed the game, and currently playing it. Having a blast!
Same. :)
So I didn't realize we got a code and just purchased it for the $5... I'm looking at my code right now wondering, "why?"
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2