Skip to main content
Halo 3 ODST amazing
Yeah, the campaign and the Firefight is really amazing in this game dude!!.
Yeah, I’ve loved going back to play it in MCC. I’m currently even playing the 360 version to finish off the achievements before 360 Halo servers go offline.
I really like Halo 3: ODST. It is one of my favorite video games.
Yeah, I’ve loved going back to play it in MCC. I’m currently even playing the 360 version to finish off the achievements before 360 Halo servers go offline.
I was tried to get the 360 version, but there is no available on the Microsoft Store :c,
I was tried to get the 360 version, but there is no available on the Microsoft Store :c,
I still have my disc from back when I got it on launch. If you can buy a used disc online or from a store you can play it that way. I'm sure it's cheap.
It’s honestly one of my favorite games, smooth jazz and an alien invasion
ODST was my first halo game, so it will always be one of my favourites.
I agree ODST is their most unique Halo game and Firefight in ODST is the best they've made. I even made a topic asking 343 to add more gametypes for the firefight matchmaking here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/make-odst-firefight-matchmaking-more-difficult/d8f10099-21cd-4251-82fb-c07df5ab92cd/posts

I really hope they will keep updating this game cause it has potential for so much more.
Plus Sadie's story on the side is really awesome too. The voice actress did a great job voicing her. I love how it interacts subtly with the game too like when you go and find the frozen area in the lower levels of the Data Center, Sadie's story explains why it's that way and furthermore why you can find the dead body in the locked room.
I loved ODST back when it released in 2009. That was an unpopular opinion if I recall properly. I remember the game getting a lot of complaints. None of my friends thought it was worth it, due to it including only a shortened campaign, a re-release of H3 multiplayer, and Firefight. I got it anyways and had an absolute blast. It still is one of the best halo games IMO. I was eventually able to convince my buddies to give it a go, and their minds were changed after trying the game at my house.
Plus Sadie's story on the side is really awesome too. The voice actress did a great job voicing her. I love how it interacts subtly with the game too like when you go and find the frozen area in the lower levels of the Data Center, Sadie's story explains why it's that way and furthermore why you can find the dead body in the locked room.
Yes! I really wanted to find all those audio logs to discover more and more about her story. I'd love to see another spin-off game like ODST released. Maybe an Elite campaign or something like that.
ODST good
amazing game :)
You are correct, ODST is brilliant and I hope we get ODST 2 someday.

Possibly my favourite Campaign and soundtrack and Firefight is great, very pleased it's being expanded.
I recently ran through it on open city mode and the uniqueness of odst revealed itself to me and the game made a lot more sense.
Yup.
I really enjoyed ODST. I fear the game got a little maligned during its own release due to being released as a full price game despite the original intention of making it a DLC campaign. I think people did come to give it a fair chance over time and then came to appreciate it when it released on MCC, but I am curious how it might have been perceived if it had been released as Halo 3 DLC. Would that have helped it or hurt it in the end? I guess we'll never know.

Anyway, I am glad people appreciate it to this day.