Come on, I seem to find a lot of Games on H4 Socials. Give us a H4 competitive playlist!
REYSSTEREO wrote:
Come on, I seem to find a lot of Games on H4 Socials. Give us a H4 competitive playlist!
It is probably in the works right now. There have been a lot of people complaining about it, which is understandable. Halo 3 bascially got voted for 95% of the time when the voting system was still in place, and now Halo 3 gets four ranked playlists? Talk about a smack in the face to everyone who enjoys other playlists and was sick of playing H3 over and over.

If they make a ranked playlists they need to make it Halo style. No stupid loadouts or ordnance drops. Halo 4 has a lot of potential, and the COD BS always held it back.
I mean, OG H4 didn't even have a true ranked environment anyways. So it kinda makes sense that you can only play it in social.
Lynx alt wrote:
I mean, OG H4 didn't even have a true ranked environment anyways. So it kinda makes sense that you can only play it in social.
OG Halo CE never had online multiplayer for console, so there's no excuse to ignore the demand for a ranked Halo 4 playlist.
I see your point, but how much demand is there actually? And how do we know people who want it won't just go back to running social after getting a few sweaty games leaving it barren just like all other ranked playlists besides the H3 ones?
On your first comment, I'd say having so many ranked H3 playlists is a direct result from people voting H3 95% of the time, they knew people would actually play them lol.
Don't see why anyone would truly want a ranked playlist for a game that screams social/casual play. There are not many "competitive" aspects about H4.
Don't see why anyone would truly want a ranked playlist for a game that screams social/casual play. There are not many "competitive" aspects about H4.
It's nice to have a gamemode where you can still be rewarded for playing well more than just winning. Even if it is more 'casual' it's still nice to have the option to play some competitive in another game rather than a different H3 playlist.
What settings/maps would you use? As I recall, there were a lot of forge maps in competitive H4 so would they even be able to import those into MCC?
I would like to see at least one playlist with just the mix of objective and slayer.
> Competitive
> Halo 4

Pick one
Lynx alt wrote:
OG Halo CE never had online multiplayer for console, so there's no excuse to ignore the demand for a ranked Halo 4 playlist.
We did have online play through tunneling software like Gamespy Arcade and XBC.

And also we had a LAN scene with tournaments every month so yeah I would say H1 is miles above H4 in terms of general competitiveness.
And also we had a LAN scene with tournaments every month so yeah I would say H1 is miles above H4 in terms of general competitiveness.
H4 also had LAN tournaments.