Does anyone remember the Champions Bundle DLC? Or the weapon and armour skins that you got from buying special Todd Mcfarlane figurines?

Could we get those armour sets and armour/weapon skins on MCC now? I loved the Halo 4 ODST armour. I hate that the only way to see it now is only on Halo 4.
I completely agree. 343i PLEASE bring DLC armor into MCC Halo 4 and full customization into it and 3 as well.
Yes, they need to bring full customization and DLC to all games in the MCC.
Yes, they need to bring full customization and DLC to all games in the MCC.
After implementing Reach customization, they may expand it. I would rather wait and put the effort into ODST firefight.
Hopefully you're right about them expanding it :)
I have been waiting since MMC's release for them to add the Champions Bundle stuff. The Steampunk weapon skins were so cool and the added passive abilities really gave more variety to gameplay. I miss the perk that ejected you out of vehicles before they exploded! It made playing the Mantis much less stressful.

Plus I want to play Grifball with the football armor lol
I thought they included all DLC from every Halo game in the MCC?
Aur Echo wrote:
No it’s like only the base stuff you could unlock
Aur Echo wrote:
They included pretty much all of the downloadable content. All maps and game modes are in the collection. The only thing they missed was the weapon and armor skins from later in Halo 4's lifespan. It was a weird oversight initially, and now it is even more strange that those skins are still not in the game all these years later. Surely, the armor sets from that piece of content were some of the best in the entire game. I will be ecstatic if they can add those back in.
I remember none of the DLC armor worked in SpOps for some reason... Never did find out why, though. If it doesn't work in all modes of the specific game it's supposed to work in, I'm not sure I'd want to see it back. It was pretty lame to get all your Spartan all spiffied up in, say, ODST armor just to get into a game type and see yourself wearing nothing but Recruit from head to toe. Definitely an immersion breaker.
I'd like to have it back for the Steampunk skins. Always thought it odd they brought back those regular skins from the base game, but none from the steel skin pack.