Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Halo 4 is the best and they didnt even add it

OP Cavs Win

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
why is halo 4 not even in the playlists? i mean its not like i can find a match anyways but i at least want to look at it!!! especially considering it was the best halo with guests in ranked playlists, join in progress, and many other great features like sprinting and jet pack and the old outdated games lack.

i bet if they added join in progress we could find games faster in mcc except that no games are in progress to be joined but that can be fixed later once they add ordinance drops with rockets in them for getting 5 assists and 15 deaths

at least they changed team slayer to 5vs5 for more action because its not like remakes need to be anything like the original game
Your opinion is wrong
Your opinion is wrong
its a fact that halo 4 is better or they wouldnt have even made it
Maybe if you learned to read the news articles they put up, you'll know that they limited the matchmaking services for now to ease the stress everyone's been putting on the game.
Cavs Win wrote:
Your opinion is wrong

No, that's an opinion.
Cavs Win wrote:
Your opinion is wrong

No, that's an opinion.
shut up
Cavs Win wrote:
Your opinion is wrong

No, that's an opinion.
A very unpopular opinion at that.
Maybe if you learned to read the news articles they put up, you'll know that they limited the matchmaking services for now to ease the stress everyone's been putting on the game.
nobody is putting stress on the game seeing as nobody can find a match plus they should have at least kepy a good game like halo 4 in and removed the crappy ones like halo 2 or 1 that are outdated
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Your opinion is wrong

No, that's an opinion.

shut up
If you don't like it when you're told you're wrong, maybe you should stay off the internet. Better yet, come over here and make me, you childish twit.
the point is halo 4 is better graphics and more features so how is halo 1 in the xbox in its rightful place
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Your opinion is wrong

No, that's an opinion.

shut up

If you don't like it when you're told you're wrong, maybe you should stay off the internet. Better yet, come over here and make me, you childish twit.
illiterate noob
How can someone have such a wrong and bad opinion?
Cavs Win wrote:

nobody is putting stress on the game seeing as nobody can find a match plus they should have at least kepy a good game like halo 4 in and removed the crappy ones like halo 2 or 1 that are outdated
Nobody can find a match because there are a -Yoink- ton of people on the game. And it doesn't help that the servers are -Yoink- to begin with. Also, if it was just 3 and 4 in there, nobody would get the Collection. Halo 2 Anniversary, considered by many REAL fans, (IE people not you), to be the best in the trilogy, even the franchise, is the ONLY reason people got it.
u just jelly
Cavs Win wrote:

Nobody can find a match because there are a -Yoink- ton of people on the game. And it doesn't help that the servers are -Yoink- to begin with. Also, if it was just 3 and 4 in there, nobody would get the Collection. Halo 2 Anniversary, considered by many REAL fans, (IE people not you), to be the best in the trilogy, even the franchise, is the ONLY reason people got it.
thats clearly false since i bought it for the halo 4 campaign which u cant even beat
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Your opinion is wrong

No, that's an opinion.

shut up

illiterate noob
Says the guy that can't spell for -Yoink-.

Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Your opinion is wrong

No, that's an opinion.

shut up

illiterate noob

u mad bro
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:

thats clearly false since i bought it for the halo 4 campaign
As I said, REAL fans. So my statement still stands.
Cavs Win wrote:

u just jelly
Nah why would I be jealous of a 12 year old with bad taste?
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Your opinion is wrong

No, that's an opinion.

shut up

illiterate noob

u mad bro
Only because my achievements aren't unlocking when they should.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4