Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Halo 4 is the best and they didnt even add it

OP Cavs Win

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Maybe if you learned to read the news articles they put up, you'll know that they limited the matchmaking services for now to ease the stress everyone's been putting on the game.


nobody is putting stress on the game seeing as nobody can find a match plus they should have at least kepy a good game like halo 4 in and removed the crappy ones like halo 2 or 1 that are outdated


Nobody can find a match because there are a -Yoink- ton of people on the game. And it doesn't help that the servers are -Yoink- to begin with. Also, if it was just 3 and 4 in there, nobody would get the Collection. Halo 2 Anniversary, considered by many REAL fans, (IE people not you), to be the best in the trilogy, even the franchise, is the ONLY reason people got it.


thats clearly false since i bought it for the halo 4 campaign

As I said, REAL fans. So my statement still stands.
thats not the point of my thread the point is that all the other halos are garbage compared to halo 4 which should be featured yet isnt even in the matchmaking system that is unplayable anyways but thats not the point either
Cavs Win wrote:
How can someone have such a wrong and bad opinion?


u just jelly

Nah why would I be jealous of a 12 year old with bad taste?
I'll say this for Halo 4: It kept me entertained for a good period of time. I liked the story and graphics, but something about the rest of it didn't feel right. Really didn't like that they completely replaced Firefight with 1 Season of Spartan Ops.
Patience is a virtue. They TEMPORARILY removed a couple playlists to isolate all players into the current playlists so finding a game in matchmaking wouldn't take so long. Halo 4 will be back soon. They probably figured that since most people bought MCC for the older Halo's it would make the most logical sense to utilize the playlists with those games in them.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Marc Boff wrote:
Patience is a virtue. They TEMPORARILY removed a couple playlists to isolate all players into the current playlists so finding a game in matchmaking wouldn't take so long. Halo 4 will be back soon. They probably figured that since most people bought MCC for the older Halo's it would make the most logical sense to utilize the playlists with those games in them.
well thats an outrage the game should have all features i demand it now!!!!!!
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Maybe if you learned to read the news articles they put up, you'll know that they limited the matchmaking services for now to ease the stress everyone's been putting on the game.


nobody is putting stress on the game seeing as nobody can find a match plus they should have at least kepy a good game like halo 4 in and removed the crappy ones like halo 2 or 1 that are outdated


Nobody can find a match because there are a -Yoink- ton of people on the game. And it doesn't help that the servers are -Yoink- to begin with. Also, if it was just 3 and 4 in there, nobody would get the Collection. Halo 2 Anniversary, considered by many REAL fans, (IE people not you), to be the best in the trilogy, even the franchise, is the ONLY reason people got it.


thats clearly false since i bought it for the halo 4 campaign


As I said, REAL fans. So my statement still stands.

thats not the point of my thread the point is that all the other halos are garbage compared to halo 4 which should be featured yet isnt even in the matchmaking system that is unplayable anyways but thats not the point either
You bought a $60 game to play only a quarter of it for its 2-year-old campaign, that is STILL available on 360, mind you, but complain that its sub-par multiplayer playlist isn't currently available?
*sigh* All the F*cking time.
You do realize they took out the four LEAST populated playlists right? There weren't many people playing that playlist, which is not surprising, so they took it out temporarily. You are in a very, and i mean VERY, small group of people that think Halo 4 is the best of the series.
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Maybe if you learned to read the news articles they put up, you'll know that they limited the matchmaking services for now to ease the stress everyone's been putting on the game.


nobody is putting stress on the game seeing as nobody can find a match plus they should have at least kepy a good game like halo 4 in and removed the crappy ones like halo 2 or 1 that are outdated


Nobody can find a match because there are a -Yoink- ton of people on the game. And it doesn't help that the servers are -Yoink- to begin with. Also, if it was just 3 and 4 in there, nobody would get the Collection. Halo 2 Anniversary, considered by many REAL fans, (IE people not you), to be the best in the trilogy, even the franchise, is the ONLY reason people got it.


thats clearly false since i bought it for the halo 4 campaign


As I said, REAL fans. So my statement still stands.


thats not the point of my thread the point is that all the other halos are garbage compared to halo 4 which should be featured yet isnt even in the matchmaking system that is unplayable anyways but thats not the point either


You bought a $60 game to play only a quarter of it for its 2-year-old campaign, that is STILL available on 360, mind you, but complain that its sub-par multiplayer playlist isn't currently available?
multiplayer bores me as its to easy. at least the campaign is good with a story. multiplayer i just win every time its not fun anymore

playing the halo 4 in hd on the other hand is great
you guys realize this is satire right?
Cavs Win wrote:
Marc Boff wrote:
Patience is a virtue. They TEMPORARILY removed a couple playlists to isolate all players into the current playlists so finding a game in matchmaking wouldn't take so long. Halo 4 will be back soon. They probably figured that since most people bought MCC for the older Halo's it would make the most logical sense to utilize the playlists with those games in them.

well thats an outrage the game should have all features i demand it now!!!!!!
Maybe you should boycott the game by playing something else. That'll show them not to give you only a quarter of their full product.
Cavs Win wrote:
Marc Boff wrote:
Patience is a virtue. They TEMPORARILY removed a couple playlists to isolate all players into the current playlists so finding a game in matchmaking wouldn't take so long. Halo 4 will be back soon. They probably figured that since most people bought MCC for the older Halo's it would make the most logical sense to utilize the playlists with those games in them.


well thats an outrage the game should have all features i demand it now!!!!!!

Maybe you should boycott the game by playing something else. That'll show them not to give you only a quarter of their full product.
my friends will boycott it to we wont play it until they deliver the full product they will be forced to fix it when everyone quits
Cavs Win wrote:
why is halo 4 not even in the playlists? i mean its not like i can find a match anyways but i at least want to look at it!!! especially considering it was the best halo with guests in ranked playlists, join in progress, and many other great features like sprinting and jet pack and the old outdated games lack.

i bet if they added join in progress we could find games faster in mcc except that no games are in progress to be joined but that can be fixed later once they add ordinance drops with rockets in them for getting 5 assists and 15 deaths

at least they changed team slayer to 5vs5 for more action because its not like remakes need to be anything like the original game
obvious troll is obvious.
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Marc Boff wrote:
Patience is a virtue. They TEMPORARILY removed a couple playlists to isolate all players into the current playlists so finding a game in matchmaking wouldn't take so long. Halo 4 will be back soon. They probably figured that since most people bought MCC for the older Halo's it would make the most logical sense to utilize the playlists with those games in them.


well thats an outrage the game should have all features i demand it now!!!!!!


Maybe you should boycott the game by playing something else. That'll show them not to give you only a quarter of their full product.

my friends will boycott it to we wont play it until they deliver the full product they will be forced to fix it when everyone quits
You do that. In the mean time, more Halo 2 Anniversary.
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Marc Boff wrote:
Patience is a virtue. They TEMPORARILY removed a couple playlists to isolate all players into the current playlists so finding a game in matchmaking wouldn't take so long. Halo 4 will be back soon. They probably figured that since most people bought MCC for the older Halo's it would make the most logical sense to utilize the playlists with those games in them.


well thats an outrage the game should have all features i demand it now!!!!!!


Maybe you should boycott the game by playing something else. That'll show them not to give you only a quarter of their full product.


my friends will boycott it to we wont play it until they deliver the full product they will be forced to fix it when everyone quits

You do that. In the mean time, more Halo 2 Anniversary.
maybe u will get good enough to vs me but right now u obv need some practices
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Marc Boff wrote:
Patience is a virtue. They TEMPORARILY removed a couple playlists to isolate all players into the current playlists so finding a game in matchmaking wouldn't take so long. Halo 4 will be back soon. They probably figured that since most people bought MCC for the older Halo's it would make the most logical sense to utilize the playlists with those games in them.


well thats an outrage the game should have all features i demand it now!!!!!!


Maybe you should boycott the game by playing something else. That'll show them not to give you only a quarter of their full product.


my friends will boycott it to we wont play it until they deliver the full product they will be forced to fix it when everyone quits


You do that. In the mean time, more Halo 2 Anniversary.

maybe u will get good enough to vs me but right now u obv need some practices
Meh. I don't care for 1v1s. They take too long, and they don't prove much.
Maybe if you learned to read the news articles they put up, you'll know that they limited the matchmaking services for now to ease the stress everyone's been putting on the game.
You're expecting too much
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Marc Boff wrote:
Patience is a virtue. They TEMPORARILY removed a couple playlists to isolate all players into the current playlists so finding a game in matchmaking wouldn't take so long. Halo 4 will be back soon. They probably figured that since most people bought MCC for the older Halo's it would make the most logical sense to utilize the playlists with those games in them.


well thats an outrage the game should have all features i demand it now!!!!!!


Maybe you should boycott the game by playing something else. That'll show them not to give you only a quarter of their full product.


my friends will boycott it to we wont play it until they deliver the full product they will be forced to fix it when everyone quits


You do that. In the mean time, more Halo 2 Anniversary.

maybe u will get good enough to vs me but right now u obv need some practices
Jesus people, stop feeding this troll. Just because he is an idiot doesn't mean you have to be idiots too. Even his name is troll-worthy.
Everyone needs to realize that this guy is a troll and stop replying to the topic because he's only doing this for kicks.
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Maybe if you learned to read the news articles they put up, you'll know that they limited the matchmaking services for now to ease the stress everyone's been putting on the game.


nobody is putting stress on the game seeing as nobody can find a match plus they should have at least kepy a good game like halo 4 in and removed the crappy ones like halo 2 or 1 that are outdated


Nobody can find a match because there are a -Yoink- ton of people on the game. And it doesn't help that the servers are -Yoink- to begin with. Also, if it was just 3 and 4 in there, nobody would get the Collection. Halo 2 Anniversary, considered by many REAL fans, (IE people not you), to be the best in the trilogy, even the franchise, is the ONLY reason people got it.


thats clearly false since i bought it for the halo 4 campaign


As I said, REAL fans. So my statement still stands.


thats not the point of my thread the point is that all the other halos are garbage compared to halo 4 which should be featured yet isnt even in the matchmaking system that is unplayable anyways but thats not the point either
Whoa, whoa whoa....... "the other halos are garbage compared to halo 4".....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You must be 13 years old kid.......If it wasn't for Halo CE, you wouldn't even be praising Halo 4 as the "best Halo"! Halo CE started it all kid!!! I bet you weren't even around when I was having LAN parties back in High School with Halo 1 and 2. Xbox Live wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for Halo 2's matchmaking system! You probably love Halo 4 because it has many similarities to another franchise not even worth mentioning.....

But "garbage"?!?!?!?! Halo 4 is NO WHERE NEAR the best Halo in the series, though to me....better than Reach. The multiplayer was decent in Halo 4, the single player I couldn't even finish on the 360 because it was repetitive and boring as hell. And Halo 4 is TWO years old.....why the hell should it be, as you say "featured" in the collection?!!? It's not even considered a classic yet for it to be "featured" in anything. It's only in the collection because it stars Master Chief....PERIOD.

Halo: CE and Halo 2 is what started the phenomenon known to you as Halo. I understand that you most likely didn't grow up with Halo 1 and 2 as the rest of us did.......but to call them garbage when they are in FACT true classics......shows that you know nothing of the franchise and what it did for Xbox Live, the FPS genre, and online gaming as a whole. If you like Halo 4 better, that's fine. But have a little more respect....for lack of better words, for the older games that brought the series to your 'precious Halo 4' to begin with.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4