Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Halo 4 is the best and they didnt even add it

OP Cavs Win

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Everyone needs to realize that this guy is a troll and stop replying to the topic because he's only doing this for kicks.
Meh, I was bored while going for 10 Minutes too early.
Yeah, well, thats just, like, your opinion man
Lol profile says he hasn't even played halo 4....woo didn't think someone could love such a bad game. Trolling is about the only way it gets any love
Firebomb wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Maybe if you learned to read the news articles they put up, you'll know that they limited the matchmaking services for now to ease the stress everyone's been putting on the game.


nobody is putting stress on the game seeing as nobody can find a match plus they should have at least kepy a good game like halo 4 in and removed the crappy ones like halo 2 or 1 that are outdated


Nobody can find a match because there are a -Yoink- ton of people on the game. And it doesn't help that the servers are -Yoink- to begin with. Also, if it was just 3 and 4 in there, nobody would get the Collection. Halo 2 Anniversary, considered by many REAL fans, (IE people not you), to be the best in the trilogy, even the franchise, is the ONLY reason people got it.


thats clearly false since i bought it for the halo 4 campaign


As I said, REAL fans. So my statement still stands.


thats not the point of my thread the point is that all the other halos are garbage compared to halo 4 which should be featured yet isnt even in the matchmaking system that is unplayable anyways but thats not the point either

Whoa, whoa whoa....... "the other halos are garbage compared to halo 4".....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You must be 13 years old kid.......If it wasn't for Halo CE, you wouldn't even be praising Halo 4 as the "best Halo"! Halo CE started it all kid!!! I bet you were barely 5 years old when I was having LAN parties back in High School with Halo 1 and 2. Xbox Live wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for Halo 2's matchmaking system! You probably love Halo 4 because it has many similarities to another franchise not even worth mentioning.....

But "garbage"?!?!?!?! Halo 4 is NO WHERE NEAR the best Halo in the series, though to me....better than Reach. The multiplayer was decent in Halo 4, the single player I couldn't even finish on the 360 because it was repetitive and boring as hell. And Halo 4 is TWO years old.....why the hell should it be, as you say "featured" in the collection?!!? It's not even considered a classic yet for it to be "featured" in anything. It's only in the collection because it stars Master Chief....PERIOD.

Halo: CE and Halo 2 is what started the phenomenon known to you as Halo. I understand that you most likely didn't grow up with Halo 1 and 2 as the rest of us did.......but to call them garbage when they are in FACT true classics......shows that you know nothing of the franchise and what it did for Xbox Live, the FPS genre, and online gaming as a whole. If you like Halo 4 better, that's fine. But have a little more respect....for lack of better words, for the older games that brought the series to your 'precious Halo 4' to begin with.
halo 1 2 and 3 sucks but i agree they were necessary to get to the masterpiece of halo 4 and soon halo5. i guess we had to play the crappy games to get to the good ones so yes i agree completely and whatever reach is was probably not good if its a classic with poor graphics but its not even a halo so who cares
It's a troll don't feed it.
We all know Halo 4 was the worst and the features he listed about it are some of the worst to ever be brought to the franchise.
sH Phirix wrote:
It's a troll don't feed it.
We all know Halo 4 was the worst and the features he listed about it are some of the worst to ever be brought to the franchise.
that why it was the best selling and most sucessful halo yet

numbers dont lie. kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example
Cavs Win wrote:
sH Phirix wrote:
It's a troll don't feed it.
We all know Halo 4 was the worst and the features he listed about it are some of the worst to ever be brought to the franchise.


that why it was the best selling and most sucessful halo yet

numbers dont lie. kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example
"kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example"

....Hasn't played Halo 4. FAIL

And here are the sales numbers for ALL the Halo games. Looks like Halo 4 isn't the "best selling" after all.....Halo 3 is. In Fact Halo Reach sold more than 4. HAHAHAHA
SOURCE: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Halo

2001 Xbox Halo: Combat Evolved 6.43 million
2004 Xbox Halo 2 8.49 million
2007 Xbox 360 Halo 3 11.87 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo Wars 2.34 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST 6.22 million
2010 Xbox 360 Halo: Reach 9.52 million
2011 Xbox 360 Halo: Combat Evolved Anni. 2.21 million
2012 Xbox 360 Halo 4 8.94 million
Cavs Win wrote:
sH Phirix wrote:
It's a troll don't feed it.
We all know Halo 4 was the worst and the features he listed about it are some of the worst to ever be brought to the franchise.

that why it was the best selling and most sucessful halo yet

numbers dont lie. kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example
Numbers don't lie, but you do.
Firebomb wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
sH Phirix wrote:
It's a troll don't feed it.
We all know Halo 4 was the worst and the features he listed about it are some of the worst to ever be brought to the franchise.


that why it was the best selling and most sucessful halo yet

numbers dont lie. kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example


"kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example"

....Hasn't played Halo 4. FAIL

And here are the sales numbers for ALL the Halo games. Looks like Halo 4 isn't the "best selling" after all.....Halo 3 is. In Fact Halo Reach sold more than 4. HAHAHAHA
SOURCE: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Halo

2001 Xbox Halo: Combat Evolved 6.43 million
2004 Xbox Halo 2 8.49 million
2007 Xbox 360 Halo 3 11.87 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo Wars 2.34 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST 6.22 million
2010 Xbox 360 Halo: Reach 9.52 million
2011 Xbox 360 Halo: Combat Evolved Anni. 2.21 million
2012 Xbox 360 Halo 4 8.94 million
thats ur opinion but most people would agree that halo4 was in factr more popular and superior in every aspect

kind of like me compared to you
Cavs Win wrote:
Firebomb wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
sH Phirix wrote:
It's a troll don't feed it.
We all know Halo 4 was the worst and the features he listed about it are some of the worst to ever be brought to the franchise.


that why it was the best selling and most sucessful halo yet

numbers dont lie. kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example


"kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example"

....Hasn't played Halo 4. FAIL

And here are the sales numbers for ALL the Halo games. Looks like Halo 4 isn't the "best selling" after all.....Halo 3 is. In Fact Halo Reach sold more than 4. HAHAHAHA
SOURCE: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Halo

2001 Xbox Halo: Combat Evolved 6.43 million
2004 Xbox Halo 2 8.49 million
2007 Xbox 360 Halo 3 11.87 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo Wars 2.34 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST 6.22 million
2010 Xbox 360 Halo: Reach 9.52 million
2011 Xbox 360 Halo: Combat Evolved Anni. 2.21 million
2012 Xbox 360 Halo 4 8.94 million

thats ur opinion but most people would agree that halo4 was in factr more popular and superior in every aspect
I don't think you really know the difference between "fact" and "opinion", something that most of us learned in school, which you obviously need to go back to.
Cavs Win wrote:
Firebomb wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
sH Phirix wrote:
It's a troll don't feed it.
We all know Halo 4 was the worst and the features he listed about it are some of the worst to ever be brought to the franchise.


that why it was the best selling and most sucessful halo yet

numbers dont lie. kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example


"kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example"

....Hasn't played Halo 4. FAIL

And here are the sales numbers for ALL the Halo games. Looks like Halo 4 isn't the "best selling" after all.....Halo 3 is. In Fact Halo Reach sold more than 4. HAHAHAHA
SOURCE: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Halo

2001 Xbox Halo: Combat Evolved 6.43 million
2004 Xbox Halo 2 8.49 million
2007 Xbox 360 Halo 3 11.87 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo Wars 2.34 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST 6.22 million
2010 Xbox 360 Halo: Reach 9.52 million
2011 Xbox 360 Halo: Combat Evolved Anni. 2.21 million
2012 Xbox 360 Halo 4 8.94 million


thats ur opinion but most people would agree that halo4 was in factr more popular and superior in every aspect


I don't think you really know the difference between "fact" and "opinion", something that most of us learned in school, which you obviously need to go back to.
i learned in school that not everything on the internet is true thus ur research is invalid and not peer reviewed or published like me

i am truth
Cavs Win wrote:
Firebomb wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
sH Phirix wrote:
It's a troll don't feed it.
We all know Halo 4 was the worst and the features he listed about it are some of the worst to ever be brought to the franchise.


that why it was the best selling and most sucessful halo yet

numbers dont lie. kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example


"kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example"

....Hasn't played Halo 4. FAIL

And here are the sales numbers for ALL the Halo games. Looks like Halo 4 isn't the "best selling" after all.....Halo 3 is. In Fact Halo Reach sold more than 4. HAHAHAHA
SOURCE: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Halo

2001 Xbox Halo: Combat Evolved 6.43 million
2004 Xbox Halo 2 8.49 million
2007 Xbox 360 Halo 3 11.87 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo Wars 2.34 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST 6.22 million
2010 Xbox 360 Halo: Reach 9.52 million
2011 Xbox 360 Halo: Combat Evolved Anni. 2.21 million
2012 Xbox 360 Halo 4 8.94 million

thats ur opinion but most people would agree that halo4 was in factr more popular and superior in every aspect

kind of like me compared to you
Pfffff, LOL. Is THAT supposed to be some sort of comeback?! HAHAHA, that was laughably pathetic. Talk to me when you actually have stats for Halo 4!!!
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Firebomb wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
sH Phirix wrote:
It's a troll don't feed it.
We all know Halo 4 was the worst and the features he listed about it are some of the worst to ever be brought to the franchise.


that why it was the best selling and most sucessful halo yet

numbers dont lie. kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example


"kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example"

....Hasn't played Halo 4. FAIL

And here are the sales numbers for ALL the Halo games. Looks like Halo 4 isn't the "best selling" after all.....Halo 3 is. In Fact Halo Reach sold more than 4. HAHAHAHA
SOURCE: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Halo

2001 Xbox Halo: Combat Evolved 6.43 million
2004 Xbox Halo 2 8.49 million
2007 Xbox 360 Halo 3 11.87 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo Wars 2.34 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST 6.22 million
2010 Xbox 360 Halo: Reach 9.52 million
2011 Xbox 360 Halo: Combat Evolved Anni. 2.21 million
2012 Xbox 360 Halo 4 8.94 million


thats ur opinion but most people would agree that halo4 was in factr more popular and superior in every aspect


I don't think you really know the difference between "fact" and "opinion", something that most of us learned in school, which you obviously need to go back to.

i learned in school that not everything on the internet is true thus ur research is invalid and not peer reviewed or published like me

I AM TRUTH! The voice of the Covenant!
And so, you must be silenced.
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Firebomb wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
sH Phirix wrote:
It's a troll don't feed it.
We all know Halo 4 was the worst and the features he listed about it are some of the worst to ever be brought to the franchise.


that why it was the best selling and most sucessful halo yet

numbers dont lie. kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example


"kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example"

....Hasn't played Halo 4. FAIL

And here are the sales numbers for ALL the Halo games. Looks like Halo 4 isn't the "best selling" after all.....Halo 3 is. In Fact Halo Reach sold more than 4. HAHAHAHA
SOURCE: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Halo

2001 Xbox Halo: Combat Evolved 6.43 million
2004 Xbox Halo 2 8.49 million
2007 Xbox 360 Halo 3 11.87 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo Wars 2.34 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST 6.22 million
2010 Xbox 360 Halo: Reach 9.52 million
2011 Xbox 360 Halo: Combat Evolved Anni. 2.21 million
2012 Xbox 360 Halo 4 8.94 million


thats ur opinion but most people would agree that halo4 was in factr more popular and superior in every aspect


I don't think you really know the difference between "fact" and "opinion", something that most of us learned in school, which you obviously need to go back to.


i learned in school that not everything on the internet is true thus ur research is invalid and not peer reviewed or published like me

I AM TRUTH! The voice of the Covenant!

And so, you must be silenced.
u edit my post plus covenant is the good guys ud know that if u could actually beat halo 4
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
Firebomb wrote:
Cavs Win wrote:
sH Phirix wrote:
It's a troll don't feed it.
We all know Halo 4 was the worst and the features he listed about it are some of the worst to ever be brought to the franchise.


that why it was the best selling and most sucessful halo yet

numbers dont lie. kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example


"kids just get upset because they cant learn new skills and arnt good at it, yourself being a prime example"

....Hasn't played Halo 4. FAIL

And here are the sales numbers for ALL the Halo games. Looks like Halo 4 isn't the "best selling" after all.....Halo 3 is. In Fact Halo Reach sold more than 4. HAHAHAHA
SOURCE: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Halo

2001 Xbox Halo: Combat Evolved 6.43 million
2004 Xbox Halo 2 8.49 million
2007 Xbox 360 Halo 3 11.87 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo Wars 2.34 million
2009 Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST 6.22 million
2010 Xbox 360 Halo: Reach 9.52 million
2011 Xbox 360 Halo: Combat Evolved Anni. 2.21 million
2012 Xbox 360 Halo 4 8.94 million


thats ur opinion but most people would agree that halo4 was in factr more popular and superior in every aspect


I don't think you really know the difference between "fact" and "opinion", something that most of us learned in school, which you obviously need to go back to.


i learned in school that not everything on the internet is true thus ur research is invalid and not peer reviewed or published like me

I AM TRUTH! The voice of the Covenant!


And so, you must be silenced.
*You *edited my post. Plus the Covenant are the bad guys. You'd know that if you were actually a fan.
This guy is clearly trolling all of you.
Just leave him and his ridiculous thread. There are more important things to discuss.
haha 100% trolling. There is no way this is legit
Cavs Win wrote:
Maybe if you learned to read the news articles they put up, you'll know that they limited the matchmaking services for now to ease the stress everyone's been putting on the game.

nobody is putting stress on the game seeing as nobody can find a match plus they should have at least kepy a good game like halo 4 in and removed the crappy ones like halo 2 or 1 that are outdated
Whoa, Halo 2 had one of the best multiplayer and 1 i've never played it's multiplayer so I can't comment, but they should have one playlist for each but they can't because the matchmaking is down but once that comes back there will be all 4 (technically 5 because of Halo 2 Anniversary) games with playlists going at full force!
I can't believe I actually read all of this. OMG my head hurts so bad from it. I have never frequented these forums until MCC came out, but with this thread, and the other one about the whiny girl bragging about getting her refund have been so full of garbage that I'm regretting even coming to this god forsaken place lol.

As a 31 year old man, I'm so saddened by what this generation has done to my beloved Halo franchise. :-(
xMegaJohn wrote:
I can't believe I actually read all of this. OMG my head hurts so bad from it. I have never frequented these forums until MCC came out, but with this thread, and the other one about the whiny girl bragging about getting her refund have been so full of garbage that I'm regretting even coming to this god forsaken place lol.

As a 31 year old man, I'm so saddened by what this generation has done to my beloved Halo franchise. :-(
I am no 31 year old man but I would just like to take a second to thank you, after spending 20 mins reading this chat I was ready to give up all hope and commit but at least I know there are some people out there who aren't so dense.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4