Skip to main content
Hey. I've been having a bit of a problem with my Aim on Halo 4 lately and been unable to figure out how to make it play like the Original Halo 4 on 360 on MCC. Whats the problem with my aim is that whenever I shoot and try to turn my gun left and right while shooting. Its as if my sentivity just suddenly sky rocketed, ends up moving very fast to the left and right and it messes up my aim. My sensitivity is at 3, the default, and my look accelertion at 5 and my deadzones at the default 12% too. All default, and I don't exactly remember Halo 4 playing this way with the left and right shooting being this fast. Unless maybe it always was this fast? As I ended up restoring my settings to default a while ago and probably messed up the original settings I had on Halo 4, and I can't seem to remember what those settings were.
Reduce aim acceleration to 1. If that still doesn’t feel right, change your aim settings from “modern” to “legacy.”
tuhin94 wrote:
Reduce aim acceleration to 1. If that still doesn’t feel right, change your aim settings from “modern” to “legacy.”
Aim acceleration? Is that Look acceleration?
tuhin94 wrote:
Aim acceleration? Is that Look acceleration?
Yes, same thing.