1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Honestly 4v4 ranked or unranked is fun for me. Yes - you run into total n00bs, but sometimes there are some great TS and CTF games to be found.

I used to love 2v2 on XBConnect although I can agree with the majority that its not as popular online anymore. More of a LAN thing.
i like this.
4v4 might be a bit too crazy, but 3v3 would be fine imo. The problem with Halo CE 4v4 is that it just becomes a grenade spam fest where you can almost guarantee 5-10 spawn kills if you throw grenades in one particular spot of the map the entire game.

Also, many of the maps just aren't made for modern day 4v4, unlike maps in Halo 2 and Halo 3 which still play very well with 8 players (except for Heretic H3)

tl;dr: 4v4 would be too crazy, so just slice it down to 3v3 and it would play much better.
Heretic in H3 doesn't play well with 4v4? What are you on? It plays identically to midship and both of these maps have been staples of competitive Halo. Heretic TS is one of the best gametypes in H3.
Players interested in a competitive CE format like CPL /ESL/ TWL /CB
Was 5v5 ctf/ assualt on the bigger maps.
Join r/hpc4l
Alot of players gathering up old school pros and current pros .
PC CE was competitive now its time to make it competitive again .
obviously under the right settings 5v5. Is actually really fun on BG,DC,IF,Tim,SW
Yes please!

I was an OG Xbox player during the peak 02-06 era. Even tho I never played PC, I relate to you more than these late to the game 2v2 dictators because of the game type.

I managed XBConnect back in the day and was online when we broke 10k concurrent players without Xbox Live. I know what people want to play and 343 has been so far off the mark. Hoping that the PC player merge will finally knock some sense into 343 to setup a playlist the majority of players actually care about.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3