Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The point of this forum is so that people like me who love classic halo multiplayer can play with lots of people on our favorite classic maps with classic game mode for example blood gulch ctf or on sidewinder . All i want to do is play these game modes and sadly with normal multiplayer no one else wants to do this in btb and their is no specific playlist for this message me if you would like to play and bring your friends so we can just have fun GT PendragonShadow
Pendragon I usually do HCE customs every night. Feel free to add me. Last night we did some 7 vs 7 and 8 vs 8 CTF on a bunch of large maps in HCE
I'll have to join one of these nights. I'm too busy today, but I can play either tomorrow or Friday.
I'll be on later tonight and tomorrow. The group that I do customs with is almost on every night. If we get 12 people going at least you'll be guaranteed Blood Gulch, Sidewinder. Gephyrophobia etc.
I tried doing customs once, but I'm strictly Halo 1 and they turned to H2 after two rounds. But you can add me if you're down with that.

Also, our friend on this forum made this nifty site so that we can show who's hosting and when:

FindHalo.com
Ferret we play only HCE in customs don't worry.
I'll probably get on in a little bit. If there's room, I've got at least one other person that said he's interested in playing.
Excellent round of customs again tonight. Will probably do another round tomrrow night as well. Anyone else interested in joining is welcome to. Long live Halo CE
Excellent round of customs again tonight. Will probably do another round tomrrow night as well. Anyone else interested in joining is welcome to. Long live Halo CE
'twas awesome.

I doubt I'll be on tomorrow. I have to take care of some grown up responsibilities. But I'm definitely down for playing again sometime in the future.
Hey, couldn't make it last night (playing with friends on the 360). But if we're ever on Master Chief Collection, send me a shoutout and my bro and I are in.
My gamer tag is The Jakie99 and myself my dear sir would love some classic CE games
Please invite and message me for H1/H2. Would join, if something is going on.
I'd like to play Halo CE aswell.
I would really like to re-create Cops N' Robbers from the PC edition, as it was played on Infinity... Don't know if anybody remembers it.
Add OnyxSide ☺️ I'll play
Holy Crap! I'm in! GT Chupa Cabras
Feel free to add me for custom games - Doctor Southpaw
If anyone wants to add me I will join customs. (XXGhostRecon28) just send me a msg when ever I'm on
Sounds good doctor and ghost I'll add both of you.
Halo: CE never had custom games???
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2