Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo: CE Must-Know Tips. Read before searching!

OP Hard VVay

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Chiron could have been so good with randoms and force spawns.....
Anyone have any advice for or even play that one map with all the teleporters? I think it's called Cryon 6lr or something.
Advice? Avoid playing any games on that map.
veganpork wrote:
Totally cheating no wonder why people are running around with ARs and Flshligghts because you nerds have a timer that tells you when stuff spawns. It’s an unfair advantage so that’s why it’s not in the game. You guys aren’t good at halo you just are nerdy enough to look up the spawns and timers when you could just play regularly and not cheat.
Hey, guess what? There's now a BUILT IN TIMER for CE on the MCC. You have no excuse not to use it.
Weesee I wrote:
veganpork wrote:
Totally cheating no wonder why people are running around with ARs and Flshligghts because you nerds have a timer that tells you when stuff spawns. It’s an unfair advantage so that’s why it’s not in the game. You guys aren’t good at halo you just are nerdy enough to look up the spawns and timers when you could just play regularly and not cheat.
Hey, guess what? There's now a BUILT IN TIMER for CE on the MCC. You have no excuse not to use it.
Like the timer in the bottom corner or timer spawns on weapons?
veganpork wrote:
Weesee I wrote:
veganpork wrote:
Huh? The timer in the bottom corner TELLS you when the weapons spawn because they pretty much either spawn every 1 minute or 2 minutes depending on the map.
Everyone knows to use the Halo CE pistol
veganpork wrote:
Weesee I wrote:
veganpork wrote:
Dude, READ the OP. It's astounding that you're this deep into this thread and this stuff is still going over your head. I explained this in literally the very first post. I'm not going to explain it here. Go back to page 1 and actually READ the thing you keep commenting on.
Everyone knows to use the Halo CE pistol
A couple games in the 4v4 playlist would prove otherwise. Hence the thread.
I want to just mention about the running around with the flashlight on thing: I'm 99% sure that there is a bug in the system somewhere. I've been told by my friends that my flashlight was on when it wasn't on my end, and I've also told my friends that their flashlight was on when they said it wasn't. It's unfortunate, but it doesn't seem to happen very often.
OS Wargod wrote:
veganpork wrote:
Weesee I wrote:
veganpork wrote:
Huh? The timer in the bottom corner TELLS you when the weapons spawn because they pretty much either spawn every 1 minute or 2 minutes depending on the map.
In HCE weapons and power-ups respawn at set intervals no matter when they are picked up, i.e., in order to be exactly, every 30, 45 (only on Chiron TL-34: rockets & OS), 60, 90, 120, (not 150), and 180 seconds.

As everyone should already know by now, one can look up the exact intervals for all maps in HCE consulting one's prefered HCE weapon and power-up timer (e.g. eliteownage), or should learn them by heart. It's not that difficult after all.
I want to just mention about the running around with the flashlight on thing: I'm 99% sure that there is a bug in the system somewhere. I've been told by my friends that my flashlight was on when it wasn't on my end, and I've also told my friends that their flashlight was on when they said it wasn't. It's unfortunate, but it doesn't seem to happen very often.
Yes the exact same thing happened to me but in Halo CE campaign. I was playing co-op and my buddy noticed that my flashlight was on when it really wasn't. Probably a glitch/bug?
BxSouIjah wrote:
So proud of all you logical and sane CE folk in this thread :,)
Laughed when I read this post man. :-)
Does anybody have tips for “Hang ‘em High”? I can’t reach the power weapons because they’re too exposed. Active camo seems to be the only one I can obtain. I do like to go into that lookout near blue base with the shotguns. I got an invincible medal yesterday by mowing players down with the magnum and switching to the shotgun for close range! That was BTB KOTH but today, I played Team Doubles and had some poor matches. Any tips for how to do better on this large open map would be appreciated.
Dude the creator of this thread gave plenty of advice about this on the first page.
Never thought about using a timer. Might just go try that out.
Same I probably will use the app mentioned on the first page.
PeanutHat554126 - Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4