Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo CE playlists settings are almost perfect!

OP MasterCh1ef87

With the adjustments to the 4 vs 4 CE playlist being released today and team doubles rightly being team slayer only, the only adjustment left is in BTB. Until Team Slayer gets adjusted to 100 kills from 50 CE BTB should just be objective only with Classic and Heavy Variants. Team slayer matches go way to quickly with a 50 kill limit with 16 people.
Hard disagree on the 4v4 playlist, but I realise I'm in the minority. I'm really not a fan of slayer at all so basically doubling down to ensure a -Yoink- ton of slayer games seems blah to me as I've always preferred OBJ. Like I said though, I know most people prefer slayer only so in terms of keeping the population happy that's what needed to be done.
I think they should almost always be slayer. When players quit and one team has more players they won't play the objective they just spawn trap you and slay bodies.
I have four Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
Trespa5s wrote:
Hard disagree on the 4v4 playlist, but I realise I'm in the minority. I'm really not a fan of slayer at all so basically doubling down to ensure a -Yoink- ton of slayer games seems blah to me as I've always preferred OBJ. Like I said though, I know most people prefer slayer only so in terms of keeping the population happy that's what needed to be done.
At least you’re honest about being in the minority. I, too, love objective, but nothing wrong with a little slayer here and there. Not nearly as much thinking involved with slayer.
Too bad they screwed up the H1 shot registration or it would be worth playing
Shot Registration is certainly improved in regards to the pistol, additional work is being done as well though.
I think most would agree to remove the radar on BG CTF. It makes playing defense in the base too easy.
Shot Registration is certainly improved in regards to the pistol, additional work is being done as well though.
It was way better before the update
Then why do all of my CE buddies including myself think it has been improved then? Keep in mind I'm not talking about 1 or 2 people. My friends list is 600 plus and the conclusion is there needs more work to be done but it has improved.
The reason why Team Slayer goes so quick is because its not the original game type for Halo CE. Every Halo CE Map is designed for Normal Setting that's why weapons come back so fast. But what your playing in MM is a gametype that was never in the original game. Go to custom games and look for yourself, hence that's why it says Classic Team Slayer and not just Team Slayer.

I don't understand why 343 keeps on changing stuff its having the opposite effect the ones that enjoyed the system that was being used the original games. People that played the original games are not going to stay on the game if its not what they remembered from there past. Perfect example Halo 2 Classic gameplay isn't the Xbox version its some made up version. The BR was never that OP as it is now and dual wielding sucks in H2C now. Man I remember owning people all the time with a plasma rifle and smg but now the BR destroys you every time.
Then why do all of my CE buddies including myself think it has been improved then? Keep in mind I'm not talking about 1 or 2 people. My friends list is 600 plus and the conclusion is there needs more work to be done but it has improved.
The shot registration is fine in Halo CE most of the bullets miss with the pistol. But what 343 needs to fix are the 🤐 spawns in the Whole MCC especially in Halo CE. I can't stress enough of how angry 😠 that makes me when I spawn right in front of the enemy or in the middle of combat.
The shot registration is fine in Halo CE most of the bullets miss with the pistol. But what 343 needs to fix are the 🤐 spawns in the Whole MCC especially in Halo CE. I can't stress enough of how angry 😠 that makes me when I spawn right in front of the enemy or in the middle of combat.
Not going to change, CTF is the only gametype where you spawn at your base. That's what makes CE unique once the game begins it's all about control of the
map and power weapons. You spawn where your team is and if your good you can control where the enemy team spawns.