Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Halo CE playlists settings are almost perfect!

OP MasterCh1ef87

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
xxcloud7xx wrote:
xxcloud7xx wrote:
Too bad they screwed up the H1 shot registration or it would be worth playing
Shot Registration is certainly improved in regards to the pistol, additional work is being done as well though.
It was way better before the update
Then why do all of my CE buddies including myself think it has been improved then? Keep in mind I'm not talking about 1 or 2 people. My friends list is 600 plus and the conclusion is there needs more work to be done but it has improved.
The shot registration is fine in Halo CE most of the bullets miss with the pistol. But what 343 needs to fix are the 🤐 spawns in the Whole MCC especially in Halo CE. I can't stress enough of how angry 😠 that makes me when I spawn right in front of the enemy or in the middle of combat.
Not going to change, CTF is the only gametype where you spawn at your base. That's what makes CE unique once the game begins it's all about control of the
map and power weapons. You spawn where your team is and if your good you can control where the enemy team spawns.
-Snip-
-Snip-
Hey thanks for looking out but this doesn't change the fact that some of the spawns have been changed from the original game. Yeah it might be different now on MCC but the whole point of buying the game is to play the old Halo games with the original versions not 343 version of the game. I've played plenty of Halo CE back in the day on Xbox Connect as well as the PC version and the spawns I get in MCC are nothing even remarkably close. That same thing goes with H2C weapon damage and spawn system.
This changing stuff up in Halo Classic games and not letting its community no about it needs to stop because its making old school fans leave the game all together.
NP. What specific issues of Halo 1 MCC's spawns are you referring to? Do you have any empirical evidence to back up your claim that the spawns for MCC Halo 1 are different than the spawns that the original Xbox version of Halo 1 uses? Your anecdotal evidence of playing the original Xbox version of Halo CE online via XBC and playing Halo PC isn't credible enough to be able to back up your claim. If you're going to make a bold claim then the onus is on you to provide adequate enough proof to be able to back up your claim.

If there are any legitimate issues with MCC Halo 1 spawn system then it will be documented on halobugs.com. I looked at halobugs.com for any issues relating to the spawn system for Halo 1 on MCC and this is one of the very few issues that I could find. On halobugs.com it says that it's a low priority issue. I also found this issue on halobugs.comJust because the spawn system for Halo 2C on MCC is a bit different than the spawn system that the original Xbox version of Halo 2 uses doesn't necessarily imply that the spawns that MCC Halo 1 uses are different than the spawns that the original Xbox version of Halo 1 uses.

I agree that the main goal of MCC should be to get Halo 1, Halo 2C, Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo 3: ODST to play as close as possible to their orginal counterparts however baseless claims like the one you made about Halo 1 MCC's spawns being different than the spawns that the original Xbox version of Halo 1 uses isn't really helpful. BTW I'm a Halo 1 purist, I prefer playing the original Xbox version of Halo 1 over the MCC version of Halo 1.
To be honest with you no matter what I say your not going to change your mind about anything. If you think everything is perfect then good for you and anyone else as for me and my friends we do not. Now I've said this before in other topics I don't come to the forums to hate on someone else's baby. I just give my input and that's all.

Even if I posted the video I have your just gonna come up with a excuse for it in some kind of way so its pointless to even try.

I just hope 343 can fix the things that they have change in all the Halo games so we the community can play the game without all the negative feedback. I just want to play the original games (Xbox versions) in 4k on Xbox Live with my friends. It would be nice to have a option to do so even if it was in custom games only.
But anyway thanks for the feedback you had to say and all but I'm done with this topic because its not going anywhere. See Ya
You should just post your video. Not posting it only hurts your argument.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2