Skip to main content
Alright boys and gals,

I think it's safe to say that we've matched with boosters (AFK) whatever you called them but I consider them boosters since for some reason it's happen every other match in Competitive mode(H4 squad battle) with 1 or even 2 people not even playing causing the team to lose and lowering their rank. It's frustrating and annoying, especially if you somehow actually won while their score is zero. Something has to be done about this, it's ruining the fun for alot of players.
Alright boys and gals,

I think it's safe to say that we've matched with boosters (AFK) whatever you called them but I consider them boosters since for some reason it's happen every other match in Competitive mode(H4 squad battle) with 1 or even 2 people not even playing causing the team to lose and lowering their rank. It's frustrating and annoying, especially if you somehow actually won while their score is zero. Something has to be done about this, it's ruining the fun for alot of players.
I feel like they should add a boot option for competitive if your AFK it will kick you like Halo 5 had.
Report them HERE with video evidence and they will be taken care of.
Make a video capture of their behavior, and upload it to Halo Support with a detailed player report. Include both players or make two reports.
Report them HERE with video evidence and they will be taken care of.
Thanks!
There are only a few problems with this. I call them "pretend" idler's because they pretend to be AFK but will get on the scoreboard so that it looks like they actually did something the entire game, despite that not being the case.
  • Some of them do on purpose because they are protesting the way 343's running the game. (With lack of content like Multi Team [my preference] and more Competitive variety).
  • Some just want to see their team suffer.
  • Some are truly AFK for legit reasons.
Whatever the reason is, Idler's should not be allowed on multiplayer affecting those who play.

Looking at GTA 5, they match Good Sports up with Good Sports and Bad Sports with Bad Sports. There's also a 15 minute idle timer (which halo should be 1 minute to get a kill). But will 343 change the core of the game to fix this? No. Instead, they rely on reports to put band-aid's on the problem.