3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8
I hope some of the campaign glitches get fixed
Still waiting on Campaign fixes and Online Co-op campaign fixes to the collection since November 2014. Me and my buddies would love to play the campaign without it crashing at specific points or de-synching on specific campaign missions. Only took them a few years before trying again to fix this game. Hope 2018 is the year this collection becomes 100% functional.
When people come back and play halo 2 Aniversarry multiplayer they will start to have fun playing halo again and will bring back a good amount of fans to the game.
Wow i dont know but like i just got this so i dont know
fizzy14 wrote:
Turtle3000 wrote:
They'd not only have to fix all the broken bugs/glitched, but they would also have to revamp the matchmaking playlist. I've seen plenty of other people wanting them to split up the games and playlists a little more so people can play what they want.

I personally, on top of all the above, would like to see more of a variety in maps chosen. All the multiplayer maps were supposed to be included with the MCC. However, I always saw the same 325 three to five maps being played overall. Not only were we missing out on maps that shipped with the original games, we were also missing out on awesome DLC maps. If everyone has those Maps now with the MCC, there should be no reason why they're missing from matchmaking.

I sold my Halo 5 game about 6 months ago. Nothing would make me happier to see the MCC get an overhaul that brings in a decent player base so I can play the Halo games I enjoy. With 343i's track record, I'm not holding my breath though. Hoping to be proven wrong. It's not like I want the game to fail.
I agree, i feel like 343 purposefully left the MCC in this state so that people would buy and move on to H5, they do not realize that no true halo fans like that game. I dispise Halo 5. Just make MCC work the way it should and I'll be happy.
To be honest, I loved Halo 5 campaign story. What I didn't like at all is the Files found in the game, it had no meaning.
If you havent already, search "Theactman Halo 5" and watch his campaign critique.
I dont mind critique as I liked the game story, A video will not make me change my opinion.
I honestly think the only way to get a reasonable amount of people hyped up enough to play MCC would be to release the game on steam. I absolutely hate the windows store and absolutely no one I told to download halo 5 forge could figure it out. One of my buddies got his pc screwed over by the anniversary update, and won't touch halo 5 forge to this day. I still expect everything put out by 343 to be a underutilized disappointment, and I feel like not much is going to change
If they advertise the game a bit it will. I don't mean commercials, but if there is no H6 this year its easy to imagine a little MCC campaign alongside the updates and I think it would certainly populate.
If they advertise the game a bit it will. I don't mean commercials, but if there is no H6 this year its easy to imagine a little MCC campaign alongside the updates and I think it would certainly populate.
It would be great if MS adds MCC as a Games with Gold title after it gets patched/updated.
CrazeTurk wrote:
It would be great if MS adds MCC as a Games with Gold title after it gets patched/updated.
This is a great idea
CrazeTurk wrote:
This is a great idea
I actually believe thats a horrible idea. People should be incentivized by the game being fixed to play it, if that can't be nailed whats the point? It will just die out again if it's not fixed
CrazeTurk wrote:
This is a great idea
I actually believe thats a horrible idea. People should be incentivized by the game being fixed to play it, if that can't be nailed whats the point? It will just die out again if it's not fixed
Please elaborate, I don't quite understand what you're trying to say.
CrazeTurk wrote:
This is a great idea
Yes, hence the "after it's patched" bit
I agree
fizzy14 wrote:
Finally reinstalled mcc, Literally cant find anyone on h2a!
Same here! Add to play
CrazeTurk wrote:
That would be huge! MCC should be a games with gold!
Anyone else annoyed that the intro scene of the Pillar of Autumn for Halo CE stutters? No attention to the details :/
I hope some of the campaign glitches get fixed
Agreed. Most seem to think only the multiplayer aspect needs fixing. When solo and coop play in campaign has issues also.
Anyone else annoyed that the intro scene of the Pillar of Autumn for Halo CE stutters? No attention to the details :/
Yeah I've noticed that too
Yeah I've noticed that too
The whole MCC kinda messes with CEA cutscenes, like the horrible texture pop in The Maw
I hope they add some anniversary skulls to halo 3 and maybe to the other halo's to
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8