Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Halo MCC Achievements Spreadsheet (all 600)

OP Kace XY

I finally got around to tackling the achievements in the Master Chief Collection, and boy, are they a mess.

Besides the sheer number of them, the two 50 cheevo updates and the addition of Halo 3: ODST and its 100 cheevos make for a lot to go through.

Well fret no more, citizen. The definitive spreadsheet by game and other constraints layout all 600 achievements. There is also a "Total" tab that reflects the achievements you have compared to what's available. Each tab has a checkbox column that tallies the total for each tab, and that is also summed up in the Total tab. I made this for me to use as well, so getting it right was key. The tallying and sums only work in the Excel program, and not in Google Sheets unfortunately.

But this is not my sole work. After searching for a while on a complete list and coming up with nothing, I found the amazing spreadsheet by Berserk on XBL that had 450 achievements for the total at the time. I added some formatting and the checkbox capabilities, as well as the final 150 achievements and here we are. So most credit should go his way, but in the end I hope this helps you knock out those few remaining and illusive achievements.

TL;DR
Here is the link to the Excel spreadsheet:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9hxjfQL8jFTUGpOamxvSDItczg/view?usp=sharing

Here is the link to the wise and powerful Berserk on XBL:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/berserk%20on%20xbl

And of course, if you have any questions, comments, or issues: drop a line.
—Kace XY
Hi there, I think the "Foe Hammer" achievement is missing from the spreadsheet.

Otherwise great list!

EDIT: Nevermind it's there (In General tab) but you wrote "Fore Hammer" instead.
Such a satisfying moment when the last achievement popped for me!!!
I just logged into my account to thank you.
Excellent work.
im missing the H2 legendary under 3 hours and 4player splitscreen achievements still, FeelsBadMan
great work by the way!!
Great work! Looks at the list reminds me how much time and effort would need to go into achieving every single one of those things
M7 Carlos wrote:
I just logged into my account to thank you.
Excellent work.
I saw what you did there!
Kace XY wrote:
I finally got around to tackling the achievements in the Master Chief Collection, and boy, are they a mess.

Besides the sheer number of them, the two 50 cheevo updates and the addition of Halo 3: ODST and its 100 cheevos make for a lot to go through.

Well fret no more, citizen. The definitive spreadsheet by game and other constraints layout all 600 achievements. There is also a "Total" tab that reflects the achievements you have compared to what's available. Each tab has a checkbox column that tallies the total for each tab, and that is also summed up in the Total tab. I made this for me to use as well, so getting it right was key. The tallying and sums only work in the Excel program, and not in Google Sheets unfortunately.

But this is not my sole work. After searching for a while on a complete list and coming up with nothing, I found the amazing spreadsheet by Berserk on XBL that had 450 achievements for the total at the time. I added some formatting and the checkbox capabilities, as well as the final 150 achievements and here we are. So most credit should go his way, but in the end I hope this helps you knock out those few remaining and illusive achievements.

TL;DRHere is the link to the Excel spreadsheet:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9hxjfQL8jFTUGpOamxvSDItczg/view?usp=sharing

Here is the link to the wise and powerful Berserk on XBL:https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/berserk%20on%20xbl

And of course, if you have any questions, comments, or issues: drop a line.
—Kace XY
Yeah, I have a few questions as I'm not very experienced with excel.
1: How do you check each box? I went to Insert > Symbol > Checkmark. Is that correct?
2: Do you have to do that process each time for each box? Or is there a faster way where you can simply click/type?
3: I'm probably doing the above wrong, but if not, how do you get the total to automatically tally? I've done a few of the boxes manually and the total always remains at 0.

Anyway, great work with the spreadsheet! Can't imagine how long it would take to be put together but it looks very clean and orderly. It would help with my achievements immensely.

Thank you.
I didn't know others out there in the world made stuff like this for halo, makes me happy!

I have a spreadsheet for every Halo achievement (for all games), and as I remove an achievement, it automatically updates the main tab with my progress. I haven't been into achievements for Halo in a long time, but it's seeming more appealing as of late, might have to dust off the ole spreadsheet.

It's great you made, and shared this. Great work.
This is some good stuff. Thanks.
Looks like "Tempered Blade" (win 10 multiplayer games) is missing.

edit: Nevermind. Found it in the General worksheet.
Anyone set one of these up for Reach on MCC? The previous one was super handy.
Nice work Bro.
Let's avoid necroposting in the future guys.