Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo MCC collab events with other franchises

OP monarch100000

something similar to the WoW and Azur lane collab(As it is the closest thing i can think of) is something similar possible after MCC is finished to add new content and spice things up a little

https://youtu.be/2X9fF_MG6rw
Not gonna lie, I have no idea what WoW or Azur Lane are, but Reach characters appeared in Gears 5, if that's kind of what you're suggesting.
I think we're more likely to see this sort of thing with Infinite, as its usually a marketing tactic to push sales.
Not gonna lie, I have no idea what WoW or Azur Lane are, but Reach characters appeared in Gears 5, if that's kind of what you're suggesting.
I think we're more likely to see this sort of thing with Infinite, as its usually a marketing tactic to push sales.
i meant like designs or color pallets in MCC and/or Infinite

and watching the video will answer all of your questions
i meant like designs or color pallets in MCC and/or Infinite

and watching the video will answer all of your questions
Given Infinite's use of Coatings, its not unrealistic to expect cross-franchise designs appearing, especially within the Xbox Game Studios family.
idk what Azure Lane is but WoW is World of Warcraft
Noseos wrote:
Not World of warcraft its World of warships
Noseos wrote:
so both then? everyone ive ever met calls Warcraft wow
After seeing Gears go as far as straight up adding Emile and Kat, HELL YES!

I actually would really love for Halo to return the favor in some way to Gears. Should be easy considering both are owned by microsoft.

Not to mention all the Bethesda franchises now as well.
Noseos wrote:
Noseos wrote:
dont know about any World of warcraft collab events

I actually would really love for Halo to return the favor in some way to Gears. Should be easy considering both are owned by microsoft.

The franchises immidietly on my mind is Fallout, Doom and elderscrolls
Noseos wrote:
Noseos wrote:
dont know about any World of warcraft collab events

The franchises immidietly on my mind is Fallout, Doom and elderscrolls
Oh my god.... Doom Guy inspired armor
I can see this more in Halo Infinite with gears of war for example have one of the carmine inspired armor