With the arrival of Halo Reach to the Master Chief Collection I was wondering if 343
wiil launch a costum browser for MCC. A lot of people have made cool multiplayer creations
and it seems only fitting that when Halo Reach arrives people will want to play costum games with their friends
or random people without relying on inviting players.
What are your thoughts on this?
Sounds great, i'd love to dress my spartan up in like a fairy costume and play with friends ;)!
Customs browser is in the works per 343.
343 has stated in numerous blog posts that a custom game browser is coming to MCC in 2019.
I wish there was a date on this. The playlists aren’t really to my liking, I basically lost interest until the customs browser finally happens.
With the arrival of Halo Reach to the Master Chief Collection I was wondering if 343
wiil launch a costum browser for MCC. A lot of people have made cool multiplayer creations
and it seems only fitting that when Halo Reach arrives people will want to play costum games with their friends
or random people without relying on inviting players.
What are your thoughts on this?
Thats a pretty good idea
As Halo 5 already accomplished that, i dont think it would be that hard for 343i
But as they are working on many projects at the same time, if they add this content it will probably not be that soon
Great news!
343 has stated in numerous blog posts that a custom game browser is coming to MCC in 2019.
Cool!. I can't wait to play with friends again.
Wait w0t