1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
in the last days it takes too long to find a match
between 11pm onwards, on target halo reach, h3 and various variants there is no game
there's nothing interesting to play
maybe in slayer you will find
BIazees wrote:
between 11pm onwards, on target halo reach, h3 and various variants there is no game
I believe this is a known issue with 343i. All I can suggest is report it via the 'Halo support page' (not the forum one).
I've already contacted them about this, there looking into it.
Halo mcc in 2020 , probably if he's dead , you meet the same people
Might be lack of population in that particular playlist. I just found two 4v4 Reach games at 3 in the morning fairly quickly.
ronnie42 wrote:
BIazees wrote:
I believe this is a known issue with 343i. All I can suggest is report it via the 'Halo support page' (not the forum one).
honestly last week at the time you mentioned, found game without problem, either the game is dying (I don't think) or there's a problem
Yeah, maybe there is a problem.
ronnie42 wrote:
BIazees wrote:
honestly last week at the time you mentioned, found game without problem, either the game is dying (I don't think) or there's a problem
Yeah, maybe there is a problem.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Might be lack of population in that particular playlist. I just found two 4v4 Reach games at 3 in the morning.
only play objetive , but before that if I found game
ronnie42 wrote:
BIazees wrote:
Yeh, they've been inconsistent. It's like found games sometimes, would get into games quickly then a lot of the time it's long wait times.
I couldn't imagine Halo MCC being dead just because a couple people have reported longer than usual matchmaking times.
Something must of been going on yesterday, searching Invasion at 4pm UK time for an hour and found nothing.
I couldn't imagine Halo MCC being dead just because a couple people have reported longer than usual matchmaking times.
Doubt it's dead, though it's more likely due to servers issues than general population but if the server issues keep happening it's most likely going to hurt long term population.

Anyway at this moment it does seem dead since can't find any match's, I've been searching for at least 30 mins with not a single player found.
I played 5 games of H3 Slayer yesterday and I was matched up with pretty much the same people all 5 games.
Idk if this helps, but I never have problems finding games on Reach Swat 4v4
Idk if this helps, but I never have problems finding games on Reach Swat 4v4
Probably depends on what most are playing. Don't really care much for small team based games unless playing with friends. I never used to have problems finding any Reach/MCC match's but like today....30+ minute waits for no invasion matchs or any standard BTB is pretty bad. I know I've seen a few people claim to never have any problems but the weird thing is plenty of people do seem to be complaining about it too. I just wanted to have a relaxing game where it wasn't a bit too 'sweaty' for kills, which is why I prefer Invasion/BTB so I can relax. I think MCC had these issues a while back but they had seemingly sorted these issues, I believe the servers haven't been behaving well since the Reach double exp 2019/2020 event ended.
game is pretty dead but also the servers are not saving my stats
I totally agree. I've been playing almost every game mode on almost every game on MCC even BEFORE Reach released and I truly don't understand how people are saying the game is dead... I get matches in all games and modes almost instantly every time I've logged on, even months before Reach. It's not dead. Maybe low numbers on PC because it only has Reach, but it's not dead.
It seems to depend on where you live and time of day you are searching. Luckily I live on the east coast of America and I usually don't have to much trouble finding games unless it's really early in the morning during the week. I also mostly search FFA which is a low populated search I am willing to bet.
No MCC is not dead it just some modes people don't play a lot of for example objective in CE.
No MCC is not dead it just some modes people don't play a lot of for example objective in CE.
Seems unlikely. BTB is one of Halo most popular playlists and yet have frequently seemed dead. It just seems bizarre that playlists across the board seem mostly unplayable at the moment.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3