1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
ronnie42 wrote:
No MCC is not dead it just some modes people don't play a lot of for example objective in CE.
Seems unlikely. BTB is one of Halo most popular playlists and yet have frequently seemed dead. It just seems bizarre that playlists across the board seem mostly unplayable at the moment.
I couldn't really give input on btb, or invasion, as I don't play either, but alot of people say they have no problems with finding matches. On the reverse side, I've seen alot that say they do. I really hate it for y'all that can't find matches. Hopefully it's just a technical thing that will get fixed...
LethalQ wrote:
It seems to depend on where you live and time of day you are searching. Luckily I live on the east coast of America and I usually don't have to much trouble finding games unless it's really early in the morning during the week. I also mostly search FFA which is a low populated search I am willing to bet.
Same here, east coast represent, woot woot 😂
ronnie42 wrote:
No MCC is not dead it just some modes people don't play a lot of for example objective in CE.
Seems unlikely. BTB is one of Halo most popular playlists and yet have frequently seemed dead. It just seems bizarre that playlists across the board seem mostly unplayable at the moment.
I couldn't really give input on btb, or invasion, as I don't play either, but alot of people say they have no problems with finding matches. On the reverse side, I've seen alot that say they do. I really hate it for y'all that can't find matches. Hopefully it's just a technical thing that will get fixed...
LethalQ wrote:
It seems to depend on where you live and time of day you are searching. Luckily I live on the east coast of America and I usually don't have to much trouble finding games unless it's really early in the morning during the week. I also mostly search FFA which is a low populated search I am willing to bet.
Same here, east coast represent, woot woot 😂
If only effecting certain regions then yeh that's depressing since it's mostly practically dead for me.
ronnie42 wrote:
It is only hard to find objective games in CE not the others.
Think everyone jsut plays Slayer.
It's a shame people can't be bothered to think as Objective makes Halo what it is.
zakerD wrote:
It's a shame people can't be bothered to think as Objective makes Halo what it is.
The only objective I usually search if H4 dominion. Once in a rare occasion I will turn it on when searching FFA. But never in btb... Most the time people play objective like it's Slayer so may as well just play Slayer.
ronnie42 wrote:
It is only hard to find objective games in CE not the others.
Wouldn't know about that since I prefer objective based games. I find Slayer kind of too chaotic so mostly only play it if playing with friends online.
I mostly play evenings on the east coast, 4v4 H2 TS, with h3 and CE mixed in. First match for whatever reason takes a minute or so, but matches thereafter are close to instant. My limited experience queuing for btb slayer is that it takes a couple of minutes to find a match, which is part of the reason I rarely play it.
zakerD wrote:
That's what makes Halo great, it's got something for everyone. Like me, I prefer Slayer gametypes, I dislike objective types, but will play them, as when playing ranked in the day, they'd come up. Now I stick to social mostly. To me Halo is Slayer, to Joe it is Objective Types, to Crazy Ol Joe, it's Griffball. Something for everyone, even Crazy Ol Joe.
Yep, it's meant to give people choice. I just hope I can actually finally a game tonight.
I played some FFA and btb today from about 10am est to 1pm est and found games pretty quickly, searched HCE, H2, H2A, Slayer, action sack, snipers and that auto slayer game types.
Played 1 match so far, not the most stable so far due to some minor lag...though I've wondered if players were cheating or if Halo 2A is broken. Hopefully the servers stabilise a bit better.
ronnie42 wrote:
Played 1 match so far, not the most stable so far due to some minor lag...though I've wondered if players were cheating or if Halo 2A is broken. Hopefully the servers stabilise a bit better.
Ronnie you are in my thoughts, I will be sending vibes to the Guardians, and wish you to be able to find stable games, quickly. Stay strong Spartan.
I still tend to find games okay, and I mostly play objective CE when searching solo. More easily than I used to when the game was horribly broken. Some gametypes and games are harder to find matches in than others at certain times, though.
ronnie42 wrote:
Ronnie you are in my thoughts, I will be sending vibes to the Guardians, and wish you to be able to find stable games, quickly. Stay strong Spartan.
Yeh continued playing more last night, seemed ok till 2am till I decided to get some sleep plus 1 sided match's tend to encourage me to eventually take a break. lol

So 10 hours later at off-peak times.....seems I just got lucky last night with MCC since sadly back to waiting to find an impossible to find game this morning.
'sigh' back to finding no games for 30mins plus. This is frustrating since I can't be expected to be only at home playing MCC at only specific times and I do have other things I like to do like watching films at the cinema, etc...

Kind of makes me wish I had stayed up longer since feels like that's one of the few times I've been able to actually play Halo MCC online this week.

edit: This morning.........50 minutes of waiting and not a single game. 'sigh'
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Yeh continued playing more last night, seemed ok till 2am till I decided to get some sleep plus 1 sided match's tend to encourage me to eventually take a break. lol

So 10 hours later at off-peak times.....seems I just got lucky last night with MCC since sadly back to waiting to find an impossible to find game this morning.
'sigh' back to finding no games for 30mins plus. This is frustrating since I can't be expected to be only at home playing MCC at only specific times and I do have other things I like to do like watching films at the cinema, etc...

Kind of makes me wish I had stayed up longer since feels like that's one of the few times I've been able to actually play Halo MCC online this week.

Man I really hate that dude... Noone should be denied Halo... It's a crime against humanity! If you don't mind me asking, what part of the world do you live in? I was just wondering if that may have something to do with it.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:

Man I really hate that dude... Noone should be denied Halo... It's a crime against humanity! If you don't mind me asking, what part of the world do you live in? I was just wondering if that may have something to do with it.
Uk, I really don't understand these servers. It's like I waited an hour for a game then I recently got into games quickly with some varied times. I've similar situations like this at peak times where I would have to wait an hour or more for a game then randomly quickly getting into games then back to long waits. I don't have a clue if it's a region thing since the server issues seem consistent regardless of if peak times or not. It's weird because I don't know if my next game will take 5 mins or 1 hour or even 4 hours, it concerns me. I don't even know when my next match will turn up because of the server issues being mostly problematic.

Edit: Yeh was just lucky, back to 1+ hour wait time.
It's bloody dead to me as long as they keep dumping me in a US server. Really fed up with that -Yoink-. Booted up for first time in a few months, east us, can't even pop a shield, quit. See you again in a few months for another attempt!
Bawsy74 wrote:
It's bloody dead to me as long as they keep dumping me in a US server. Really fed up with that -Yoink-. Booted up for first time in a few months, east us, can't even pop a shield, quit. See you again in a few months for another attempt!
Yeh guess you're more lucky. I can barely find games as it is regardless of location.
ronnie42 wrote:
Yeh guess you're more lucky. I can barely find games as it is regardless of location.
You should try now. I've been finding games pretty fast in H4 at least.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
You should try now. I've been finding games pretty fast in H4 at least.
I'll try again soon, just got back home. Just been tired of the long waits since early today it was over an hour and it's pretty late for gaming. Also tend to turn off Halo 4 since don't like Halo 4.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3