1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
ronnie42 wrote:
Also tend to turn off Halo 4 since don't like Halo 4.
I also have H2A selected, but I've only gotten a couple games of that.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Also tend to turn off Halo 4 since don't like Halo 4.
I also have H2A selected, but I've only gotten a couple games of that.
Yeh the servers seem a bit inconsistent. Some nights I sort of seem to get into games then randomly get long wait times while through the day, morning it seems nearly impossible to find a match, even then I can barely get a few games if I'm lucky. Longest time I've had to wait to so far is 4 hours, it's getting tiresome.

Though I suspect low population since Halo 2A seems broken like hit box's not matching where players have been hit or missed or bizarre kills that make no sense. Hopefully Halo 2A gets a major patch with the X1/PC flights since too many weird glitch's.
Played BTB this morning again from about 1130am est to 130pm est, HCE, H2, H2A, Slayer, action sack, snipers, heavies, and auto slayer and found games quickly and consistently.
LethalQ wrote:
Played BTB this morning again from about 1130am est to 130pm est, HCE, H2, H2A, Slayer, action sack, snipers, heavies, and auto slayer and found games quickly and consistently.
Like I've been saying...peak times. UK times are practically dead in the morning, lucky enough if can get into any games around 12-2pm.
ronnie42 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Like I've been saying...peak times. UK times are practically dead in the morning, lucky enough if can get into any games around 12-2pm.
Every one who loves Halo should just move to America....then you can find games easily...🙂
LethalQ wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Every one who loves Halo should just move to America....then you can find games easily...🙂
I'd rather not. Your president scares me daily. I just want working servers.

Anyway seems BTB is dead again tonight. Couldn't get into a single game for another 30-45+ minutes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3