Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Extremely unlikely. Halo 5 is too big
Where is the rose emblem guy when you actually do need him to block repeated threads????
Where is the rose emblem guy when you actually do need him to block repeated threads????
My bad, I just joined WP and first forum website. I'll avoid this now!
LethalQ wrote:
I think the game is to big to add to MCC. Odds are they will eventually port H5 over to PC at some point but not part of MCC.
People probably thought that games like Halo 3 or Reach were massive at the time. I'd say give Guardians 7 years or so, until tech gets advanced enough to add something like Halo 5 to MCC.
You can launch H5 from the MCC if you own both digitally.
True story.
Foombles wrote:
It would make easier for people to keep up to date with the old games and keeps every one in 2 games MCC and infinite and they could update 5 more like what they have done with the others
It would make more sense for them to make Halo 5 available separately and add a function to each game that acts as a link to the other game. Halo 5 has to much going on to be put into MCC, the only reason MCC exists is because they wanted to bring it to the modern console atmosphere, which is essentially a pc, which is why the transition for MCC to PC has gone as smoothly as it has, only hiccups really being making tweaks to allow for the expansive features that PC will allow for that were locked on console.
All the games are seprot but work together since the smart delivery system with is why there's no reason not to add h5 to MCC other then time
There is simply no point to doing it on console financially the workload alone to integrate into mcc would be huge f it doesn't stack up why would Ms bother? it makes no sense at all ,
pc as a stand alone product makes sense.
In Yesterday’s blog343 said that h5 isn’t coming to mcc
They said it's not planned but they said same thing about reach and why do people keep saying the file will be too big when the smart delivery system existins since they makes so you only have to have halos you want to play download and 5 file is big because it was monthly updates where the they didn't have time to make the updates smaller so if h5 was brought to MCC you would have more space. And theses bugs in h5 already and if it's left alone they will get worse but if it's add to MCC it can be maintained as well as the halos.
Lets pretend for a moment that 343i actually try to add it to mcc, first issue the paid for req system would need a redesign to fit with the mcc battlepass format, that in itself would make it financially unviable on its own
Contoller layout and sens system overhaul
Ui overhaul
Nearly every aspevt of the game would have to altered to fit the mcc
When for zero cost currently if you own the digital copy you can boot up from within the mcc dash or with next gen the instant swap feature.
Its just not going to happen the math doesnt add up.
Foombles wrote:
It would make easier for people to keep up to date with the old games and keeps every one in 2 games MCC and infinite and they could update 5 more like what they have done with the others
It would make more sense for them to make Halo 5 available separately and add a function to each game that acts as a link to the other game. Halo 5 has to much going on to be put into MCC, the only reason MCC exists is because they wanted to bring it to the modern console atmosphere, which is essentially a pc, which is why the transition for MCC to PC has gone as smoothly as it has, only hiccups really being making tweaks to allow for the expansive features that PC will allow for that were locked on console.
All the games are seprot but work together since the smart delivery system with is why there's no reason not to add h5 to MCC other then time
There is simply no point to doing it on console financially the workload alone to integrate into mcc would be huge f it doesn't stack up why would Ms bother? it makes no sense at all ,
pc as a stand alone product makes sense.
In Yesterday’s blog343 said that h5 isn’t coming to mcc
They said it's not planned but they said same thing about reach and why do people keep saying the file will be too big when the smart delivery system existins since they makes so you only have to have halos you want to play download and 5 file is big because it was monthly updates where the they didn't have time to make the updates smaller so if h5 was brought to MCC you would have more space. And theses bugs in h5 already and if it's left alone they will get worse but if it's add to MCC it can be maintained as well as the halos.
Lets pretend for a moment that 343i actually try to add it to mcc, first issue the paid for req system would need a redesign to fit with the mcc battlepass format, that in itself would make it financially unviable on its own
Contoller layout and sens system overhaul
Ui overhaul
Nearly every aspevt of the game would have to altered to fit the mcc
When for zero cost currently if you own the digital copy you can boot up from within the mcc dash or with next gen the instant swap feature.
Its just not going to happen the math doesnt add up.
The req would just be all be auto unlocked and in 3 updates and 3 seasons you can unlock all the aromer with update opson like h2A and you gain a larger amount of players and pc. It would take just as much effort as halo reach and just as much point as 4
Do you think 343i will add H5 into MCC somewhere down the line since PC don't have the full game just the separate H5 forge, is it possible for them to add H5 with newer hardware in the near future? Or will this never happen do you think? I would really like having all the FPS games on MCC uptill Infinite since that game is already on PC once released. It would make sense for me if they added H5 since PC can't get the complete halo campaign experience for those that are new to halo or never had Xbox.
Its now confirmed that 343 has zero plans to add Halo 5 to MCC.
Do you think 343i will add H5 into MCC somewhere down the line since PC don't have the full game just the separate H5 forge, is it possible for them to add H5 with newer hardware in the near future? Or will this never happen do you think? I would really like having all the FPS games on MCC uptill Infinite since that game is already on PC once released. It would make sense for me if they added H5 since PC can't get the complete halo campaign experience for those that are new to halo or never had Xbox.
Its now confirmed that 343 has zero plans to add Halo 5 to MCC.
Are PC players going to be left out from H5 is H5 gonna be a Xbox exclusive? Do you think or can they really release H5 officially on PC with everyone going from 1-152 after all these years like if it were a brand new game that came out. Im no developer at all but personally it would be odd to see PC (152) years after Xbox. Something I read suggesting H5 could possibly go onto PC as a separate game instead of joining MCC.
Do you think 343i will add H5 into MCC somewhere down the line since PC don't have the full game just the separate H5 forge, is it possible for them to add H5 with newer hardware in the near future? Or will this never happen do you think? I would really like having all the FPS games on MCC uptill Infinite since that game is already on PC once released. It would make sense for me if they added H5 since PC can't get the complete halo campaign experience for those that are new to halo or never had Xbox.
Its now confirmed that 343 has zero plans to add Halo 5 to MCC.
Are PC players going to be left out from H5 is H5 gonna be a Xbox exclusive? Do you think or can they really release H5 officially on PC with everyone going from 1-152 after all these years like if it were a brand new game that came out. Im no developer at all but personally it would be odd to see PC (152) years after Xbox. Something I read suggesting H5 could possibly go onto PC as a separate game instead of joining MCC.
Its more of a logistical issue.

Halo 5 is 110GB, adding it to MCC and therefore PC would be adding 100+ Gigabytes to an already 100 gigabyte game.

Most consoles have that space but most games do not take up this absurd amount of space.

Further lets be real what exactly are PC players missing? Husky raid and an annoyingly competitive fanbase? The worst Halo campaign story?

And I say that as someone who likes Halo 5 but it takes up tonnes of space.
Foombles wrote:
It would make easier for people to keep up to date with the old games and keeps every one in 2 games MCC and infinite and they could update 5 more like what they have done with the others
It would make more sense for them to make Halo 5 available separately and add a function to each game that acts as a link to the other game. Halo 5 has to much going on to be put into MCC, the only reason MCC exists is because they wanted to bring it to the modern console atmosphere, which is essentially a pc, which is why the transition for MCC to PC has gone as smoothly as it has, only hiccups really being making tweaks to allow for the expansive features that PC will allow for that were locked on console.
All the games are seprot but work together since the smart delivery system with is why there's no reason not to add h5 to MCC other then time
There is simply no point to doing it on console financially the workload alone to integrate into mcc would be huge f it doesn't stack up why would Ms bother? it makes no sense at all ,
pc as a stand alone product makes sense.
In Yesterday’s blog343 said that h5 isn’t coming to mcc
They said it's not planned but they said same thing about reach and why do people keep saying the file will be too big when the smart delivery system existins since they makes so you only have to have halos you want to play download and 5 file is big because it was monthly updates where the they didn't have time to make the updates smaller so if h5 was brought to MCC you would have more space. And theses bugs in h5 already and if it's left alone they will get worse but if it's add to MCC it can be maintained as well as the halos.
Lets pretend for a moment that 343i actually try to add it to mcc, first issue the paid for req system would need a redesign to fit with the mcc battlepass format, that in itself would make it financially unviable on its own
Contoller layout and sens system overhaul
Ui overhaul
Nearly every aspevt of the game would have to altered to fit the mcc
When for zero cost currently if you own the digital copy you can boot up from within the mcc dash or with next gen the instant swap feature.
Its just not going to happen the math doesnt add up.
The req would just be all be auto unlocked and in 3 updates and 3 seasons you can unlock all the aromer with update opson like h2A and you gain a larger amount of players and pc. It would take just as much effort as halo reach and just as much point as 4
So if your a current h5 player your forced over to mcc as the xp systems and reqs are reworked, as with all mcc you start back at zero,

you get 4 k and 60 fps although you already had that in the og h5 as it is a current gen title and pay a further fee to play in the mcc. Stsy with the og h5 you say only now its a split playerbase betweem the 2 titles or worse still 343 abandon og h5 altogether making your 2000 hours invalid.

The more you explore this option the more issues seem to arise the more ludicrous it seems.esoecially when you come back to the reality of 343 and ms are a business the cost benefit analysis just wouldnt stack up
Foombles wrote:
It would make easier for people to keep up to date with the old games and keeps every one in 2 games MCC and infinite and they could update 5 more like what they have done with the others
It would make more sense for them to make Halo 5 available separately and add a function to each game that acts as a link to the other game. Halo 5 has to much going on to be put into MCC, the only reason MCC exists is because they wanted to bring it to the modern console atmosphere, which is essentially a pc, which is why the transition for MCC to PC has gone as smoothly as it has, only hiccups really being making tweaks to allow for the expansive features that PC will allow for that were locked on console.
All the games are seprot but work together since the smart delivery system with is why there's no reason not to add h5 to MCC other then time
There is simply no point to doing it on console financially the workload alone to integrate into mcc would be huge f it doesn't stack up why would Ms bother? it makes no sense at all ,
pc as a stand alone product makes sense.
In Yesterday’s blog343 said that h5 isn’t coming to mcc
They said it's not planned but they said same thing about reach and why do people keep saying the file will be too big when the smart delivery system existins since they makes so you only have to have halos you want to play download and 5 file is big because it was monthly updates where the they didn't have time to make the updates smaller so if h5 was brought to MCC you would have more space. And theses bugs in h5 already and if it's left alone they will get worse but if it's add to MCC it can be maintained as well as the halos.
Lets pretend for a moment that 343i actually try to add it to mcc, first issue the paid for req system would need a redesign to fit with the mcc battlepass format, that in itself would make it financially unviable on its own
Contoller layout and sens system overhaul
Ui overhaul
Nearly every aspevt of the game would have to altered to fit the mcc
When for zero cost currently if you own the digital copy you can boot up from within the mcc dash or with next gen the instant swap feature.
Its just not going to happen the math doesnt add up.
The req would just be all be auto unlocked and in 3 updates and 3 seasons you can unlock all the aromer with update opson like h2A and you gain a larger amount of players and pc. It would take just as much effort as halo reach and just as much point as 4
So if your a current h5 player your forced over to mcc as the xp systems and reqs are reworked, as with all mcc you start back at zero,

you get 4 k and 60 fps although you already had that in the og h5 as it is a current gen title and pay a further fee to play in the mcc. Stsy with the og h5 you say only now its a split playerbase betweem the 2 titles or worse still 343 abandon og h5 altogether making your 2000 hours invalid.

The more you explore this option the more issues seem to arise the more ludicrous it seems.esoecially when you come back to the reality of 343 and ms are a business the cost benefit analysis just wouldnt stack up
343 have already abandoned h5 and every one already 2000 hours invalid in all the other tittles. And nothing would have to be reworked just intergrated into MCC existing version. Since it go on pc you get uncapped FPS and since MCC has not been abound it will get 8k and 120fps on series x. And many content updates. And you would have to re buy it on pc anyway and if you have game pass its same cost you just get the benefit of h5 getting updates and a larger player base
Foombles wrote:
It would make easier for people to keep up to date with the old games and keeps every one in 2 games MCC and infinite and they could update 5 more like what they have done with the others
It would make more sense for them to make Halo 5 available separately and add a function to each game that acts as a link to the other game. Halo 5 has to much going on to be put into MCC, the only reason MCC exists is because they wanted to bring it to the modern console atmosphere, which is essentially a pc, which is why the transition for MCC to PC has gone as smoothly as it has, only hiccups really being making tweaks to allow for the expansive features that PC will allow for that were locked on console.
All the games are seprot but work together since the smart delivery system with is why there's no reason not to add h5 to MCC other then time
There is simply no point to doing it on console financially the workload alone to integrate into mcc would be huge f it doesn't stack up why would Ms bother? it makes no sense at all ,
pc as a stand alone product makes sense.
In Yesterday’s blog343 said that h5 isn’t coming to mcc
They said it's not planned but they said same thing about reach and why do people keep saying the file will be too big when the smart delivery system existins since they makes so you only have to have halos you want to play download and 5 file is big because it was monthly updates where the they didn't have time to make the updates smaller so if h5 was brought to MCC you would have more space. And theses bugs in h5 already and if it's left alone they will get worse but if it's add to MCC it can be maintained as well as the halos.
Lets pretend for a moment that 343i actually try to add it to mcc, first issue the paid for req system would need a redesign to fit with the mcc battlepass format, that in itself would make it financially unviable on its own
Contoller layout and sens system overhaul
Ui overhaul
Nearly every aspevt of the game would have to altered to fit the mcc
When for zero cost currently if you own the digital copy you can boot up from within the mcc dash or with next gen the instant swap feature.
Its just not going to happen the math doesnt add up.
The req would just be all be auto unlocked and in 3 updates and 3 seasons you can unlock all the aromer with update opson like h2A and you gain a larger amount of players and pc. It would take just as much effort as halo reach and just as much point as 4
So if your a current h5 player your forced over to mcc as the xp systems and reqs are reworked, as with all mcc you start back at zero,

you get 4 k and 60 fps although you already had that in the og h5 as it is a current gen title and pay a further fee to play in the mcc. Stsy with the og h5 you say only now its a split playerbase betweem the 2 titles or worse still 343 abandon og h5 altogether making your 2000 hours invalid.

The more you explore this option the more issues seem to arise the more ludicrous it seems.esoecially when you come back to the reality of 343 and ms are a business the cost benefit analysis just wouldnt stack up
343 have already abandoned h5 and every one already 2000 hours invalid in all the other tittles. And nothing would have to be reworked just intergrated into MCC existing version. Since it go on pc you get uncapped FPS and since MCC has not been abound it will get 8k and 120fps on series x. And many content updates. And you would have to re buy it on pc anyway and if you have game pass its same cost you just get the benefit of h5 getting updates and a larger player base
Well , best of luck with your h5 to mcc crusade never say never. But as they stated ,not in the plans ATM maybe some time after infinite launches it might happen . Who knows
I don’t think they will cause MCC is something like 120 GB and halo 5 is 99 GB
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2