Hello! So I’m wanting to do the laso stuff to get the achievement and whatever but I have question, I have searched and I can’t find anything about it. So I want to do one of the Laso stuff but to get progress to the achievement do I have to go and do the pre-made playlist or can I do my own and then add like the bandanna skull or the scarab skull and with the skulls they want you to use or does that cancel it all out?
You would have to do the Premade playlists in order to get the achievements. It saves after every mission you get though luckily
Aw dang that kinda sucks but thanks anyways
There’s some good guides on YouTube “halo completionist” is the one I used.

halo 2 is really the only hard one so prepare yourself :)
Also, if you're going through the LASO playlists, do not skip missions! It's only really an issue in Halo 2's playlist, but you need to complete The Heretic and The Armory solo before you start going through the playlist on Co-op. Otherwise, it won't register as complete when you finish it.

Either way, good luck with your endeavors! Feel free to ask if you have any questions! :)
Idk why it's taken me so long but I'm just now starting to chop down on the playlists. Having a good time so far.
Halo Completionist on YouTube got me through 3, ODST and 4 so far solo. Got up to Truth and Recon in CE and have taken an indefinite pause from continuing. The video guide for that level looks painfully frustrating lol, but I’ll probably resume at some point in the near future. 3, ODST and 4 were
not that bad except for a few specific segments here and there. Halo CE and especially 2 on LASO are definitely way more difficult and time-consuming, but nonetheless they are still very doable with the right strategies and mindset going in. Cheers :)
Also watch Nak3d Eli on Youtube for speedrun guide. they are also very helpful on laso 😉 have fun
I'm never getting these LASO achievements. I don't have the patience. 😂
Alright thanks all of you! I have been playing Halo for along time and laso is something I have always wanted to try. Their is only a few things that I'm worried about one of them is truth and reconciliation right when you get into the covenant ship and the other one is the regret boss battle that one was a pain on legendary the other is just halo 4 with the Knights. If any body on here has found out some really good tricks that a lot of people don't know about please let me know! Laso is gonna make me rage quit lol I'm worried
If you still need help, Hokiebird428 has some good strategies you might be able to shove in.
Slime Lich wrote:
Alright thanks all of you! I have been playing Halo for along time and laso is something I have always wanted to try. Their is only a few things that I'm worried about one of them is truth and reconciliation right when you get into the covenant ship and the other one is the regret boss battle that one was a pain on legendary the other is just halo 4 with the Knights. If any body on here has found out some really good tricks that a lot of people don't know about please let me know! Laso is gonna make me rage quit lol I'm worried
There’s a trick apparently for Truth and Recon right when you enter the ship and you can spawn pretty much all the enemies in one of the hallways by camping in a specific spot for a couple minutes. And then if you kill one of the grunts it will chain reaction with the Grunt Funeral skull and take out all of them. Halo Completionist has it in his guide for that level. Halo 2 Regret I’m not sure about but from what I remember just beating it on regular Legendary, only take out the Elites who have plasma rifles and keep the ones with swords alive. Halo 4 knights are honestly easier to deal with on LASO than regular Legendary because of the Catch skull. They just continuously spam grenades, so you can quickly sprint behind and assassinate them. Hope this helps!
Halo Completionist on YouTube got me through 3, ODST and 4 so far solo. Got up to Truth and Recon in CE and have taken an indefinite pause from continuing. The video guide for that level looks painfully frustrating lol, but I’ll probably resume at some point in the near future. 3, ODST and 4 were
not that bad except for a few specific segments here and there. Halo CE and especially 2 on LASO are definitely way more difficult and time-consuming, but nonetheless they are still very doable with the right strategies and mindset going in. Cheers :)
If you have the disc version of mcc you can get it super easy, that’s what I did.

when they first released mcc on disc the skulls on ce were much easier I forget exactly but basically the iron skull isn’t included. So I deleted all the updates, turned my Xbox to offline mode then installed the disc. I then loaded up a coop game, I hid the second player somewhere and just went through the levels, every time I died I respawned next to the 2nd player. Very easy. Once done reinstall everything

the problem is that version of mcc is horrendously bugged. Interestingly it skipped the whole guilty spark level but it still gave me the achievement
Truth and Rec is definitely the hardest level in CE specifically the first ship room. Make it past that first room and you're set.
I'm never getting these LASO achievements. I don't have the patience. 😂
I’m in the same boat man lol it’s crazy long and yeah, but props to the achievement hunters!
Use the pre made playlists otherwise you wontvgetvthe achievement!

If anyone in this thread needs a buddy, I'm looking to do Halo 2/ 1 laso on co OP but I need a partner
If you have the disc version of mcc you can get it super easy, that’s what I did.

when they first released mcc on disc the skulls on ce were much easier I forget exactly but basically the iron skull isn’t included. So I deleted all the updates, turned my Xbox to offline mode then installed the disc. I then loaded up a coop game, I hid the second player somewhere and just went through the levels, every time I died I respawned next to the 2nd player. Very easy. Once done reinstall everything

the problem is that version of mcc is horrendously bugged. Interestingly it skipped the whole guilty spark level but it still gave me the achievement
Forgot to ask but is their any risks or anything I should be aware of when uninstalling updates and also how do you uninstall updates
Slime Lich wrote:

Forgot to ask but is their any risks or anything I should be aware of when uninstalling updates and also how do you uninstall updates
No you just delete the game from your hard drive. Then make sure your Xbox is offline otherwise it will make you download all the updates before you can play. Once the game is installed you complete the LASO playlist on mcc 1.0

You will have to go online to get the achievement
Slime Lich wrote:

No you just delete the game from your hard drive. Then make sure your Xbox is offline otherwise it will make you download all the updates before you can play. Once the game is installed you complete the LASO playlist on mcc 1.0

You will have to go online to get the achievement
Alright thanks if I need anything else I will ask thank you so much
Cizlin wrote:
Also, if you're going through the LASO playlists, do not skip missions! It's only really an issue in Halo 2's playlist, but you need to complete The Heretic and The Armory solo before you start going through the playlist on Co-op. Otherwise, it won't register as complete when you finish it.

Either way, good luck with your endeavors! Feel free to ask if you have any questions! :)
this happened to me but i did a long session and the bug made it so it said i did none of the game :(. haven't tried since.