Today I was looking at my nameplates and I couldn't help but notice how similar the silver and platinum plates are. I think the platinum nameplates should have an animated sparkle (just like a Halo 5 emblem) or something along those lines.
Today I was looking at my nameplates and I couldn't help but notice how similar the silver and platinum plates are. I think the platinum nameplates should have an animated sparkle (just like a Halo 5 emblem) or something along those lines.
Yeah, I feel the same way man. I remember completing all the campaigns on Legendary and unlocking the Plat nameplate and scrolling down to pick the Platinum and seeing Silver....... literally they look the same. Maybe instead of Platinum color, they could change it to Black for Onyx maybe?
Most of the original nameplates are pretty basic. I wouldn't mind if they got a refresh, but only when it's appropriate and doesn't take away time from more important fixes.
yeah, I agree. they could use a refresh but I don't wanna pull anyone too. Hopefully, in H6 the nameplate will be super unique.
Gomez1992 wrote:
Yeah, I feel the same way man. I remember completing all the campaigns on Legendary and unlocking the Plat nameplate and scrolling down to pick the Platinum and seeing Silver....... literally they look the same. Maybe instead of Platinum color, they could change it to Black for Onyx maybe?
I completed all the campaigns on legendary too and like you said silver and platinum look very similar.
iMaeMae wrote:
Gomez1992 wrote:
I completed all the campaigns on legendary too and like you said silver and platinum look very similar.
Yeah like the First post they could just a little more shine or blacked out elite skull for the plat maybe?