Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Halo MCC not being on PC is illogical.

OP Stolen4skyn

So here’s my issue. I think it doesn’t make sense at all that we already have Halo Wars, and Halo Wars 2 on Xbox Play Anywhere. I’ve seen plenty of forum posts about MCC not being on PC but no one has brought up this issue. Everyone says it would just be a waste of resources but Halo Wars (2) isn’t? The halo wars games are (while I do enjoy them) some of the least popular halo games. So why would 343 Port that but not Halo MCC? On top of that, the Halo 3 engine already exists on PC (albeit a modified version of that engine) and so does the Halo 5 engine with the Halo 5 Forge bundle.

Im really hoping that we can get MCC on PC soon. I don’t get to spend much time at home so the only halo experience I get to have is on my gaming laptop which only has Halo CE, Halo 2 and Halo online whenever it works. But overall I’m confused and I’m hoping 343 can give some answers soon.
How about we worry about fixing the game on Xbox first, before we do anything else?
How about we worry about fixing the game on Xbox first, before we do anything else?
This guy gets it.

And it's already been addressed in a previous blog. Postums and 343 are aware that porting MCC to PC is the number one requested thing on people's wishlist.
If the games Microsoft brings on PC don't sell good why should they bother to release more.Who wants this games can buy Xbox.
If the games Microsoft brings on PC don't sell good why should they bother to release more.Who wants this games can buy Xbox.
I have an Xbox and own the game. BUT I CANT -Yoinking!- PLAY IT WITHOUT MY XBOX. As I said in the original post, I’m not home very much so it’d be really nice to have it on PC. I’d very much be playing it a lot more.
Didn’t they just release a massive update to fix everything wrong with the game? I haven’t gotten a chance to play it yet since then so I don’t know if it’s actually fixed.
Who's we? It's a fair and pertinent question in light of previous statements.

Not that there should be a order of priority in what we're discussing on a forum or anything.
There is a chance that it might come to PC. Infinite is coming to PC, so it would make sense to release MCC on it aswell.

Anyway, Monkey said it best. They should focus on fixing more stuff in the game before anything else. Atleast in my opinion.
Didn’t they just release a massive update to fix everything wrong with the game? I haven’t gotten a chance to play it yet since then so I don’t know if it’s actually fixed.
And it's the first of many. We just got our second one today. The update was never going to fix everything in one go, it's still a work in progress and will remain that way for awhile.

Oowoon wrote:
Who's we? It's a fair and pertinent question in light of previous statements.

Not that there should be a order of priority in what we're discussing on a forum or anything.
All of us. 343i and the community. It's our job to play the games and report any bugs or issues to 343i so they can fix them.