1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
bamboohpc wrote:
MCC needs to come to PC!

M$ could have made so much more money if they realized the potential of e-sports and PC gaming 10+ years ago. Instead they are now playing catch-up. But a PC port must have the following things to avoid another Halo on PC failure.
  • On Steam
  • Server Browser and the ability to host/purchase your own servers like Halo Custom Edition (HCE is a 15 year old game and the population is still 700+ players during peak hours
  • No FPS Cap like Halo 5 Forge
  • Proper mouse controls unlike Halo 5 Forge
  • Matchmaking with proper game types (CBCTF)
  • Anti-cheat system
  • A polished game without bugs and problems
On steam!? everyone wishes but will never happen.

The auto-aim debate needs to be settled before anti-cheat systems can be developed. Black Ops 4 has auto aim disabled entirely and thus have alienated gamepad users. Will 343 do the same?
I think they should make this a play anywhere game so pc and Xbox players can join up to play
For anyone hoping for something PC related at SXSW.....Don't. This is not the place to announce a MCC for Windows 10.

We will have to wait. We are used to it by now.
I would buy the -Yoink- out of MCC on PC. Miss the HCE/halo 2 PC days man that -Yoink- was awesome
MCC on steam would be good for microsoft in my opinion, in order to make another audience that would eventually migrate to the windows 10/ xbox game store for the release of infinite, it was already tried with halo wars, but with the solid aura of the 1,2,3, ODST, 4, it would be more efficient.
Since halo's popularity has decreased compared to 2002-2010, maybe it is a valid move ?
After all, el dowrito's halo 3 multiplayer had quite a hype last year and was well ported with all the possible adjustment to FOV and centerded crosshair for mouse/keyboard.
I would buy the -Yoink- out of MCC on PC. Miss the HCE/halo 2 PC days man that -Yoink- was awesome
They are still out there.. lots of players too.. halo custom edition is popular and free. Halo on mcc runs better than custom edition IMO tho.
it should be xbox play anywhere
For anyone hoping for something PC related at SXSW.....Don't. This is not the place to announce a MCC for Windows 10.

We will have to wait. We are used to it by now.
It certainly could be announced - but it wouldn't be alone. They'd have to announce something else along with it, like, say, Halo: Reach or ODST Firefight. Have one of those be the main focus and then say "...as well as moving the MCC to the Xbox Play Anywhere system for Windows 10 PCs and Steam." It wouldn't make sense to announce it at SXSW unless it was accompanied by a more content-centric announcement as well. At least, it wouldn't make the most sense.
The game needs to be fixed on xbox before we even think about a pc port
Other than the inability to see spartan ops progress, what are the major bugs? I am out of the loop and would like to know. I'm sure there are a lot of minor ones like derpy AI, that wouldn't impact the port too greatly.
Other than the inability to see spartan ops progress, what are the major bugs? I am out of the loop and would like to know. I'm sure there are a lot of minor ones like derpy AI, that wouldn't impact the port too greatly.
Take a look at the Trello page - it's fairly current with known bugs and fixes etc.

Honestly, I would think they are almost there with all the major fixes.

They probably want to nail down the customs browser as well, then maybe there would be a chance for a PC port.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5