1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I could not find a forum post about this so here it is. What are you guys at completion wise for the MCC. What do you still need done? Im at 5240/6000. Still need all Laso. Speedruns for H1,H2 and H3. If anyone need to party up for any achievement such as Vidmaster Annual or Laso we should post are gamertags here to add and play together.
GT: Erich Grulms
For speed runs on halo 1 and 2 I would look up halo completionist or naked Eli and laso''s legit are a waste of time imo,not worth all the time and frustration just for some achievements
For speed runs on halo 1 and 2 I would look up halo completionist or naked Eli and laso''s legit are a waste of time imo,not worth all the time and frustration just for some achievements
Ya but can you still transfer checkpoints? I heard it got patched.
As far as I know the laso checkpoint glitch does still work,good luck finding people who will share them with you though.I was attacked on here and xbox for just asking if someone would share the checkpoints with me.If you find someone willing to share the checkpoints let me know lol :)
As far as I know the laso checkpoint glitch does still work,good luck finding people who will share them with you though.I was attacked on here and xbox for just asking if someone would share the checkpoints with me.If you find someone willing to share the checkpoints let me know lol :)
Will do im looking on forums now and finding names. Looks like most of them have retired from doing this method. Im ok with it though. The only game I play and even own are every halo game. So im slowly gonna just get them legit with a buddy. Im dreading the gravegrind.
Will do im looking on forums now and finding names. Looks like most of them have retired from doing this method. Im ok with it though. The only game I play and even own are every halo game. So im slowly gonna just get them legit with a buddy. Im dreading the gravegrind.
I don't have any trusted friend to do laso''s with anyway and just watch some guides from halo completionist or naked Eli like I stated before and you should be fine
If you need a 4th for halo 3 or 4 laso I might be willing to try
I don't have any trusted friend to do laso''s with anyway and just watch some guides from halo completionist or naked Eli like I stated before and you should be fine
Ohh ya naked eli is why i have the your joking achievment.
Will do. Just tell me your gamertag.
Will do. Just tell me your gamertag.
Same name as on here
It´s a dream unlock all achievements of MCC, but after I played days for finish all campaigns in legendary I can't continue now
Need to get "assist" medals. Gonna need a team for Halo 4, or Halo 2 🙂
Man that achievment is gonna take forever. So will 100 environmentalist kills.
Fr4nji wrote:
It´s a dream unlock all achievements of MCC, but after I played days for finish all campaigns in legendary I can't continue now
Well if you change your mind hit me up and I will do some achievments. Need people for multiplyer ones.
Fr4nji wrote:
Well if you change your mind hit me up and I will do some achievments. Need people for multiplyer ones.
yeah man, you can add me if yoiu want but now i'm in erasmus and i can't play, i'll back in semptember ends
I only am about halfway done...I need more time to play.
I only am about halfway done...I need more time to play.
True acgievments.com to help with those pesky ones like vidmaster annual and deja vu.
Sweet never heard of it thank you.
I’m at 6000/6000!
I’d definitely recommend watching Halo Completionist. His achievement guides are amazing.
I’m at 6000/6000!
I’d definitely recommend watching Halo Completionist. His achievement guides are amazing.
Ya thats who i have been using. 581/600
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3