5. 3
5995/6000. Missing 1 achievment
6000/6000 for me

I gotta know though, what chivo do you still need
LASO is just too painful...
5995/6000. Missing 1 achievment
6000/6000 for me

I gotta know though, what chivo do you still need
Ohh i just updated further in the forum. I needed the one with 4 controllers on blood gulch. Back in the day. I think it is called. But im 6000/6000
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
If you go to trueachievments.com. there is a forum where people help you with the achievment. They sorta glitch it for you. Really easy. Not legit i guess but really easy.
I'm going to do this in a few weeks. I feel kind of guilty getting an achievement I didn't earn, but I already suffered through H3, ODST, and H4 legitimately, so any further LASO-ing would drive me insane......
If you go to trueachievments.com. there is a forum where people help you with the achievment. They sorta glitch it for you. Really easy. Not legit i guess but really easy.
I'm going to do this in a few weeks. I feel kind of guilty getting an achievement I didn't earn, but I already suffered through H3, ODST, and H4 legitimately, so any further LASO-ing would drive me insane......
H2 is a nightmare. I tried and failed. And tried again and failed. I gave up. Maybe if your progress was saved day to day, and you didnt have to restart the mission after saving and quiting I would have complete it. H3 I finished a few levels but never beat the whole campaign.
I had no qualms using the checkpoint because my progress for ce and 2 reset 2x on me. First time I was close to finishing ce, then again after I finished truth and rec. Decided f it, got the Chico checkpoint, got the chuvo, then went back through via chapter select. Except I set cea and 2 to what the original laso for each was. Mcc laso for ce and 2 was actually not how it originally was. No clue Why they changed them. Both were WAY harder than the originals.

So Itechnically did them. I did 3 coop in 2 nights, 4 solo in about 2 afternoons, and odst I think in a single day.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I tried at least 5 people on true achievements and either got no response,they don't do it anymore,or one guy said he would help and never did.I would like to get some more achivements,but I won't get LASO without those checkpoint glitches because I'm not gonna try that legitly
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I tried at least 5 people on true achievements and either got no response,they don't do it anymore,or one guy said he would help and never did.I would like to get some more achivements,but I won't get LASO without those checkpoint glitches because I'm not gonna try that legitly
To be honnest there soo hard. Props to the people that actually do them legit. There the real champs. I just like getting halo achievments done. Any way possible. 😁. Well not hacking them. I mean any way possible of unlocking them in game.
Spoiler:
Show
To be honnest there soo hard. Props to the people that actually do them legit. There the real champs. I just like getting halo achievments done. Any way possible. 😁. Well not hacking them. I mean any way possible of unlocking them in game.
I have like 582 out of 600 achievements and most of them are legit,the others can be done in custom games
H2 is a nightmare. I tried and failed. And tried again and failed. I gave up. Maybe if your progress was saved day to day, and you didnt have to restart the mission after saving and quiting I would have complete it. H3 I finished a few levels but never beat the whole campaign.
Don't you know the Iron skull workaround? If you save and quit right after you die, and then hit resume, you can go back to your last checkpoint in the mission, as if the Iron skull wasn't activated. I've done it successfully in all games except CE, I guess that was the only one they bothered to fix...
600/600 - 100%

I read "MCC Progress" as referring to "MCC Patch Progress?"... Instead here I am answering your question. Not meaning to brag...

... but kinda meaning to brag. All done in 2015 too.

Now I'm just bragging.
Don't you know the Iron skull workaround? If you save and quit right after you die, and then hit resume, you can go back to your last checkpoint in the mission, as if the Iron skull wasn't activated. I've done it successfully in all games except CE, I guess that was the only one they bothered to fix...
Uhh maybe thats why. I tried ce. And that work around was not working so I assumed they patched it. Maybe just CE got patched then.
I've done all campaigns SLASO except Halo 2. Im stuck on Gravemind. Cannot get passed the first room D:
im 591/600 so close...
Uhh maybe thats why. I tried ce. And that work around was not working so I assumed they patched it. Maybe just CE got patched then.
If you try it on any other LASO playlist, I guarantee you it will work, at least until 343 starts the big fix. I completed the LASO playlists for H3, ODST, and H4 during the time 343 seemed as though they gave up on the game, and the workaround worked every time. It works in H2, too, but I couldn't beat it even with the workaround. You were right when you said it was a nightmare.
I had no qualms using the checkpoint because my progress for ce and 2 reset 2x on me. First time I was close to finishing ce, then again after I finished truth and rec. Decided f it, got the Chico checkpoint, got the chuvo, then went back through via chapter select. Except I set cea and 2 to what the original laso for each was. Mcc laso for ce and 2 was actually not how it originally was. No clue Why they changed them. Both were WAY harder than the originals.

So Itechnically did them. I did 3 coop in 2 nights, 4 solo in about 2 afternoons, and odst I think in a single day.
What skulls did the original CE and H2 NOT have? If Eye Patch wasn't in OG CE, I want it removed, ASAP. Same with Anger and Assassins in H2.

What skulls did the original CE and H2 NOT have? If Eye Patch wasn't in OG CE, I want it removed, ASAP. Same with Anger and Assassins in H2.
Cea laso had bandana skull. Mcc doesn' have that.
H2 laso also had new skulls added in mcc that didn' exist in the original h2. Plus envy wasn' allowed in h2 laso

Cea laso had bandana skull. Mcc doesn' have that.
H2 laso also had new skulls added in mcc that didn' exist in the original h2. Plus envy wasn' allowed in h2 laso
Why was Bandana allowed but not Envy? Which of the H2 skulls in the LASO playlist were not in OG H2?
I've done all campaigns SLASO except Halo 2. Im stuck on Gravemind. Cannot get passed the first room D:
im 591/600 so close...
SLASO? Does that mean Solo Laso? If so danm WTF that is beast.
im 591/600 so close...
SLASO? Does that mean Solo Laso? If so danm WTF that is beast.
No it means spartan laser only lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3