Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo MCC Season 7 release date

OP TanEugene94

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
My guess is announcement next week, release the friday after E3.

Makes the most sense since they want to have players focus on infinite and whatever else microsoft has in store, and it might also double as a way to show off future content for MCC in one go.
I just want halo mcc season 7 to come out just for the fixed halo CE og xbox graphics
June 16th. If it was the 9th, they would’ve announced it already

Edit: No announcement today, so I assume it’s not coming next week either. My new prediction is June 23rd for a release date
Hope MCC season 7 better get released at the 9th of June
Same. This season is the biggest one since H3's PC release that I've been looking forward to. I'll be bummed if they don't at least announce it
It won't. The guy above you literally just said it would've been announced already. Plus, I'm pretty sure E3 is where their primary focus is right now.
I just want halo mcc season 7 to come out just for the fixed halo CE og xbox graphics
This and the taxi skin is literally the Golden Hog
It won't. The guy above you literally just said it would've been announced already. Plus, I'm pretty sure E3 is where their primary focus is right now.
They dropped season 6 on us without warning.
They gave us a full week of warning.
Nope. They tweeted the release date of April 7 a whole week earlier on March 31. They even did a day-by-day countdown leading up to the release.
https://twitter.com/Halo/status/1377244537387683842
Nope. They tweeted the release date of April 7 a whole week earlier on March 31. They even did a day-by-day countdown leading up to the release.
Is it possible that 343 Industries will announced the release date for Halo MCC Season 7 after they finished revealing the next Halo Infinite gameplay footage at E3 2021?
Quote:
Is it possible that 343 Industries will announced the release date for Halo MCC Season 7 after they finished revealing the next Halo Infinite gameplay footage at E3 2021?
I would think that if 343i does make any sort of announcement about the MCC, it would probably come before Halo: Infinite stuff. At least to me that would be the way to go. Feel like in general people will be more excited to hear about Infinite than they will to hear about a few more cosmetic unlockables and some small performance upgrades.
I don't think that 343 will make any announcement about Season 7 at E3. They will focus on the infinite reveal. Season 7 will be probably be announced on YouTube on the Halo Channel and this site, Halowaypoint.
Whelp. Seems like they're not even giving a week's notice. Kinda frustrating tbh. Didn't want to wait almost an entire extra month, but so be it
Since they had the livestream today, I'm guessing next week, Jun 15th.
Normally the season drops two weeks after the flighting on Halo Insider finishes. In which case, I would say it’s going to be next Wednesday, June 16, 2021.

Of course, I don’t work for 343, I could be wrong…
Season 7 is barely been talked about to be honest, and I'm getting very...very..worried
Season 7 is barely been talked about to be honest, and I'm getting very...very..worried
It won’t be a “big” season, this is what happened when Season 3 released. With the addition of the exchange and seasonal amour to buy, a smaller season will help a lot of people catch up.
It won’t be a “big” season, this is what happened when Season 3 released. With the addition of the exchange and seasonal amour to buy. A smaller season will help a lot of people catch up.
my guess is most talk will happen during E3
it gives them a time to announce and showcase the Mod tools and visual overhauls to CE, explain further details on how they plan to release the CGB, and possibly hint at future content post Season 7 (like the remaining H:O maps and content for Halo 3 or the future Halo 2 improvements to bring that game up to parity with, and surpass, it's OG Xbox release.)
Omega399 wrote:
It won’t be a “big” season, this is what happened when Season 3 released. With the addition of the exchange and seasonal amour to buy. A smaller season will help a lot of people catch up.
my guess is most talk will happen during E3
it gives them a time to announce and showcase the Mod tools and visual overhauls to CE, explain further details on how they plan to release the CGB, and possibly hint at future content post Season 7 (like the remaining H:O maps and content for Halo 3 or the future Halo 2 improvements to bring that game up to parity with, and surpass, it's OG Xbox release.)
You mentioned about the next Halo Master Chief Collection updates especially after Season 7 coming out. This goes back to what I was saying about the next seasons and updates for the game. It is still a possibility that the Halo Master Chief Collection will continue getting more seasons and updates especially if it's getting a Season 11 and a Season 12.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3