Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I feel like there's still so much they haven't touched in the MCC in unused content! If there was a Season 9 for the MCC what would you like to see added? For me it would be...

The unused Elite skins from Halo's 2&3.
More H2C and H2A content
Jorges visor color from Reach
As a H2C player, I whole heartedly agree. H2A at the very least can now mix and match their armours, but for us H2C players, we only get Spartan and Elite...
Magdonius wrote:
As a H2C player, I whole heartedly agree. H2A at the very least can now mix and match their armours, but for us H2C players, we only get Spartan and Elite...
That's what I'm saying and if they're gonna send the mcc out at least do it with a bang and end it where it all began. H2C/A will always be my bread and butter it was the first halo I ever played and was the first I jumped to when I got the mcc.
H2C is held together by strings so it would be hard for classic. H2A on the other hand could 100% be updated but no lets just keep updating H3
There is so much they could add to each of the games. As others are saying here, more customization for h2c and h2a would be amazing. Personally, I'm a big Reach fan, so seeing more visors and maybe weapon and vehicle skins would be kind of cool. I don't know if there was any unreleased content for any of the games, but if there are, those are my number one requested content. I would love to see content that was planned but cut to be brought in, just like the the two new helmets and chest piece that were added to Reach a few seasons ago.
Truthfully, it's cool that there are still some Halo 2 fans out there, but I wouldn't waste my breath with that rushed title. 343 isn't necessarily going to bother with Halo 2 or Anniversary due to the fact that it's not the most popular title within the community, sadly. I wish that it did get more love but I don't see that really blossoming. If 343 did actually update Halo 2 Anniversary's multiplayer: Remove the Halo 4 AR, fix the multitude of weapon sound bytes missing, fix the hit-registration system... hell, add more maps. Finally, for the love of god, fix Halo 2 classic's servers to where people can actually play them.
Ur080r05 wrote:
Magdonius wrote:
That's what I'm saying and if they're gonna send the mcc out at least do it with a bang and end it where it all began. H2C/A will always be my bread and butter it was the first halo I ever played and was the first I jumped to when I got the mcc.
Agreed, I play better at H2C because of my use of the button combos, but H2A I do still occasionally play, and when I do, it would be nice to have more customisation. But on that note H2C is basically held together by a bit of chewing gum and a lollipop stick, so doing anything extra in there is like trying to prove to a flat earther that the earth is round, still possible, but very difficult...
Is it really true that Halo 2A will not be in Halo MCC? That would be real bummer if is not in Halo MCC :(
TheOgKPort wrote:
Truthfully, it's cool that there are still some Halo 2 fans out there, but I wouldn't waste my breath with that rushed title. 343 isn't necessarily going to bother with Halo 2 or Anniversary due to the fact that it's not the most popular title within the community, sadly. I wish that it did get more love but I don't see that really blossoming. If 343 did actually update Halo 2 Anniversary's multiplayer: Remove the Halo 4 AR, fix the multitude of weapon sound bytes missing, fix the hit-registration system... hell, add more maps. Finally, for the love of god, fix Halo 2 classic's servers to where people can actually play them.
Yeah, the H2C's servers are the worst on the entire Halo games on MCC, to my is unplayable and for that I play other Halo games. When I want to play Halo 2 Classic on the multiplayer, I prefer to play it on Project Cartographer.
Magdonius wrote:
I really agree with you. Speaking about Customization, at least in Project Cartographer (Halo 2 Classic on PC) they add stuffs like a Christmas hat, and 343i just....just let it die Halo 2 on MCC, both the classic and anniversary. So many people argue that "there are fewer people playing H2C/A, that's why it's not worth adding new content there"....but, think about it, if there is no new content there, the most of the people just want to keep playing Halo 3 where have new skins, maps and now its place in Custom Game Browser. And Halo 2 remain in oblivion, dude, how can we expect that Halo 2 can have more population if there is no more content?
Magdonius wrote:
I really agree with you. Speaking about Customization, at least in Project Cartographer (Halo 2 Classic on PC) they add stuffs like a Christmas hat, and 343i just....just let it die Halo 2 on MCC, both the classic and anniversary. So many people argue that "there are fewer people playing H2C/A, that's why it's not worth adding new content there"....but, think about it, if there is no new content there, the most of the people just want to keep playing Halo 3 where have new skins, maps and now its place in Custom Game Browser. And Halo 2 remain in oblivion, dude, how can we expect that Halo 2 can have more population if there is no more content?
Agreed, however I feel like H2C will always have a relatively low population as many people believe it's the same as H2A, and they think it's full of hackers as they suddenly die when the walk into someone as they got BXRed, so they often just play H2A...
though seasons are being phased out, I expect that the season pass will exist for 9 and 10 at the shorter 50 tier model, purely for the remaining unreleased cosmetic content H2A and Halo 3 have had appear and disappear in the files since as far back as Season 5.

everything else like the restoration of cut content in H2C and Halo 4, a thorage update and content restoration for H2A, bringing the stationary gauss turret from ODST into Halo 3 Forge, the addition of more unreleased maps, etc. is all going to be handled on an update by update basis that can happen when and if the team thinks they can hit an adequate completion status. (I really want Reactor to come out in Halo 3 next year, but it might not be possible performance wise)
Meh, skins...

H2C is getting graphics fixes in season 8, that is good. Fixes are better than "skins". Content should always be 2nd in priority, fixes first.
Drahicr wrote:
Meh, skins...

H2C is getting graphics fixes in season 8, that is good. Fixes are better than "skins". Content should always be 2nd in priority, fixes first.
If content and fixes are separate pipelines of work why not just release either or when they are ready? You can prioritize big fixes, but at the same time artists can still create new skins and armor without holding up the process.
Is it really true that Halo 2A will not be in Halo MCC? That would be real bummer if is not in Halo MCC :(
Are you ok? H2A is ONLY IN MCC
That's Correct! but It's "NOT" in the Custom Game Browser for Halo MCC PC!
Nor is it there on console
Im thinking about it now and they could add the honer guard skin to H2A
H2C is held together by strings so it would be hard for classic. H2A on the other hand could 100% be updated but no lets just keep updating H3
I think saying that H2C being held together by strings is an overstatement lol. But definitely, they could totally add the H4 armours in to H2A given that they run off the same engine, and it would definitely help to increase the playerbase
It will be at some point, I'm sure. 2C, 2A, and 4 aren't in browser. They've not said they're never updating the game again. I'm sure all will be included at some point in the future.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2