Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo MCC Subzero Sniper Nameplate when?

OP Irish R3beI

On the 9th of April the Halo Grassroots announced the 2 hours stream on BTB mode and if anyone matched against the team of streamers those people will be granted the Subzero Sniper nameplate in 3 weeks time, I was lucky enough to match against them on their 2nd game and I was told to wait 3 weeks time to get the nameplate

Do I wait some more or is there anyone I'm supposed to contact about the nameplate?
On the 9th of April the Halo Grassroots announced the 2 hours stream on BTB mode and if anyone matched against the team of streamers those people will be granted the Subzero Sniper nameplate in 3 weeks time, I was lucky enough to match against them on their 2nd game and I was told to wait 3 weeks time to get the nameplate

Do I wait some more or is there anyone I'm supposed to contact about the nameplate?
If you haven’t received a one time opportunity item like that and should have qualified, you will need to shoot support a ticket and let them know you have not received it. You can do that via the support section located HERE.

If you haven’t received a one time opportunity item like that and should have qualified, you will need to shoot support a ticket and let them know you have not received it. You can do that via the support section located HERE.
Roger that, thank you so much! :)

No problem and best of luck!

No problem and best of luck!
Update: Got the nameplate after I took your advice! Thank :)