Hey there Everyone, I got a question for everyone who may know.. I am from California USA and it's around 2:20AM my time.. (Pacific Standard Time I think?) and today is now Thursday. The question I would like to know that hopefully if anyone knows.. Is the Yappening Playlist or Social Game mode of the Yappening does or does not have much player activity?.. Because about three times, I attempted to search for a match and failed.. Maybe I am being in a hurry or maybe I thought it was because of Region Lock.. But I just searched and recently found out that Halo MCC no longer has Region Lock according what others said.. But then, How come I was unable to find a match yet?.. I am using Digital Halo MCC with an Xbox One X Scorpio Edition and with at least 300Mbps download speed and 30Mbps Upload Speed.

Other Note: I am barely coming back to Halo Slowly.. Mostly been away from the game of Halo MCC and Halo 5 Guardians.. I hope things has improved a lot ever since I stopped playing the game in around April/19/2017 (According to my most recent attain Xbox Achievement from what it looks like.. For Halo MCC Side anyways..) I am slowly coming back due to 343i unleashing some healthy amount of Updates and fixes to Halo MCC and some minor Fixes and Updates to Halo 5 Guardians.
Also.. I am sorry if I don't respond fast as I can.. I may be asleep haha.. It is around 3:00AM my time at the moment..
Search that specific playlist in the mid pm hours your time and you shouldn't have any issues finding matches.
I don't know if it was a coincidence, but I had the same issue. I just closed and reopened the game and then searched again, and then I was able to find a game. For reference this was around like midnight EST.
Mr Vacha, I was thinking of that but I wanted some late night gaming honestly haha.. Oh well.

Shveed, I see.. I honestly didn't thought of that... I could had sworn I already did that though?,, Perhaps I did not.. Anyways Thank you for giving me a heads up. Hopefully I can find some matches soon when I can be able to. =)
I hadn't found a game in three days till I saw this post. Imminently found a game while reading it
Shveed wrote:
I don't know if it was a coincidence, but I had the same issue. I just closed and reopened the game and then searched again, and then I was able to find a game. For reference this was around like midnight EST.
I had to do that too. It's strange that the game has to be rebooted for some reason.
Not sure which Yappening playlist you're referring to, as there is one for 4 v 4 and one for 8 v 8. I suggest 4 v 4, as I've never been able to get into a 8 v 8 Yappening (never find so much as 1 player when I try). Then again, I'm on the other side of the USA.
You most likely are just missing the peak population times 3pm to 8pm est is whenever I find the most matches. I wouldn't have high hoped though for whatever reason brute shoot is the only gamemode yap yap like I guess.
It has to be the time. The yappening has seemed like a highly populated playlist. I find games really fast but im on during peak hours
hey guy you looking for 8v8 yappening In cuz I won't be able to find it