Can we please get some map weighting changes in BTB please! Loving the update so far but would like to play some different maps, in the last 3 days it's mainly been Ridgeline, Breakpoint and, Tempest.
map voting or map vetoing would be nice
I agree. Those maps and Highlands seem to come up the most in the rotation.
The main two maps I've been getting are Hemmorage and Paridiso, the latter of which puts a bad taste in my mouth.
The main two maps I've been getting are Hemmorage and Paridiso, the latter of which puts a bad taste in my mouth.
Maybe we need to play together because Hemmorage is my favorite Reach map! ADD ME!
Dude I haven't even gotten to play those maps yet. It's just been straight Spire, Highlands, Ridgeline, Breakneck, and High Noon for me. Kinda wish we could veto or choose the maps like in the original game. I hope they add that as an option in the future.
Rei wrote:
map voting or map vetoing would be nice
No voting just vetoing! H3 system was the best for that
Kathan wrote:
Dude I haven't even gotten to play those maps yet. It's just been straight Spire, Highlands, Ridgeline, Breakneck, and High Noon for me. Kinda wish we could veto or choose the maps like in the original game. I hope they add that as an option in the future.
I've been playing since launch and have yet to play Spire or Paridiso
If the old forge BTB maps from Halo Reach were re-added and a voting system was somehow implemented that would be SICK.
we need new BTB maps and a voting system ASAP..