Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Halo: Reach campaign vehicles in forge?

OP KrispyKhristian

When Halo: Reach launches, it’d be cool if we could get the vehicles that were exclusive to campaign into Forge for custom maps, such as the Falcon that has a turret on the front, the Pelican, and Phantom. Maybe even the Saber and Seraph if they get tweaked for balancing? It’d be cool to be able to setup space wars or something.
Those few trucks that you could drive would be awesome as well (unless you already can use them I'm not sure).
I would like to see expanded map boundaries and added forge budget so you can build more detailed maps. Also more forge controls would be nice like in Halo 2 anniversary.I am very excited for Reach to be coming!
I'd love to see a lot of things in reach forge, no cap on placeable objects other than budget, campaign vehicles, expanded maps, no map exclusive items, and no limit on what you can use from any section of the forge menu
the additional vehicles would be brilliant! I do hope they upgrade the forge for Magnets etc
The Pelican and Phantom would be enough to satisfy me. We've been asking for them for YEARS. Even if they're exclusive to Custom Games, doesn't matter.

Sabers and Seraphs, though, are entirely different beasts. If they were to make it to multiplayer, I think they should be made for their exclusive gamemode. Here's a video to visually understand what I mean.
That honestly would be really cool. Some people on pc will most likely mod them in. But would be cool of 343 to do that.
I would like to play Rocket Race with forklifts.
While we do not know whether or not those vehicles will be made available to us in Multiplayer, I can tell you that they added some new stuff to Forge:
  • You can now make it so that projectiles go through teleporters.
  • The Covenant bridge piece from Penance is now available on the map Zealot.
I discovered these when I was playing the PvP flight.
When Halo: Reach launches, it’d be cool if we could get the vehicles that were exclusive to campaign into Forge for custom maps, such as the Falcon that has a turret on the front, the Pelican, and Phantom. Maybe even the Saber and Seraph if they get tweaked for balancing? It’d be cool to be able to setup space wars or something.
I'm hoping the same happens too.
I would love it if they could just add them for use instead of using the one modded gametype I had. It worked but it's a bit more of a hassle to get certain things to spawn