Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Halo reach credits/points offline?

OP VentingSplash40

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The new Reach is the same game but, it is a different game. Reach is still Reach but now it is on the MCC so everything does not have to be the same. If it is that serious to you, you can go back and play it on the 360 or download it on the One.
Don't think it's as simple as that. I've tried to go back to 360 Reach....before the 'remaster', well the original is quite blurry compared to the remaster.
ronnie42 wrote:
The new Reach is the same game but, it is a different game. Reach is still Reach but now it is on the MCC so everything does not have to be the same. If it is that serious to you, you can go back and play it on the 360 or download it on the One.
Don't think it's as simple as that. I've tried to go back to 360 Reach....before the 'remaster', well the original is quite blurry compared to the remaster.
Agreed, that's another reason I want this change is to have the same feel but smoother
for this to happen you would need to be able to earn credits in campaign, which currently you can not. i would like to see it though, as well as commendations added as well. but reach style not H5 style.
I would like to see this too, we can achieve this as a community if we try hard enough to get the developers to listen
you could be right, and ive heard rumors it could be coming? im not worried. i think 343 is going to keep improving the mcc
for this to happen you would need to be able to earn credits in campaign, which currently you can not. i would like to see it though, as well as commendations added as well. but reach style not H5 style.
I would like to see this too, we can achieve this as a community if we try hard enough to get the developers to listen
you could be right, and ive heard rumors it could be coming? im not worried. i think 343 is going to keep improving the mcc
Id like to figure out a way to make these changes a reality, I'm sure 343 will do fine I think we should just try to make sure they hear everybody
Id like to figure out a way to make these changes a reality, I'm sure 343 will do fine I think we should just try to make sure they hear everybody
yeah i get it, im sure they are aware of this and probably working on it
ronnie42 wrote:
That's expected since it only runs 30fps. No one said it was that simple.
Personally I'm not able to play online multiplayer because the internet at my home is really bad, and don't get wrong, I know 343 has there hand a little full right now, and they did a great job bringing Halo Reach to Master Chief Collection and PC, but it would be really nice if there was a way to get season points offline.
All in all, reach needs to let us who dont ha e gold progress through the armor also. It seems like a smack in the face to those of us who are loyal halo mcc fans who for whatever reason choose NOT TO HAVE GOLD on our system. It's a 10.00 per month pay to customize scam that 343 and Microsoft seem to have going on and only here but other developers as well. Hey 343 guys, fix this and take care us halo fans who have been loyal since Halo 1 on the original xbox.... and even better yet just do it for the fan base who dont care about xbox gold.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2