1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
Who thinks halo reach should be added to halo mcc as a dlc ???
I would love it. Playing it at 720p and 30fps is pretty rough after enjoying the MCC.
Have you noticed the state of MCC without Reach? Lets not compound the problem and just fix whats there. Reach wasn’t that good anyway but I’d be up for replacing H4 with it.
STOMPDOWN wrote:
Have you noticed the state of MCC without Reach? Lets not compound the problem and just fix whats there. Reach wasn’t that good anyway but I’d be up for replacing H4 with it.
Yes halo 4 is terrible but halo reach hands down has the best campaign it’s like the ODST dlc what 343 should have done Is made it three
I' be down for that campaign to be there with the full armor there so we could customize our campaign Spartan.

Reach seemed very underrated imo, it' on if my favorite halo games. Though h2 holds top spot for my favorite halo campaign.
Reach won't be added. They have more pressing issues to address in MCC
I'd much rather see an anniversary release instead.
If anything a re-master might be probable. However for now, the 360 version is playable on XB1.
They should add Halo Reach and it's DLC to hold us over since Halo 6 isn't releasing this year.
Latest CC blog has a little bit about Reach in it
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-2
Quote:
WILL HALO 3: ODST FIREFIGHT AND/OR HALO: REACH BE ADDED TO MCC?

We’ve heard loud and clear that this is at the top of requests when it comes to new future features for MCC. This is outside the scope of this current update but is something the team will continue to assess and evaluate for future feasibility.
stckrboy wrote:
Latest CC blog has a little bit about Reach in it
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-2
Quote:
WILL HALO 3: ODST FIREFIGHT AND/OR HALO: REACH BE ADDED TO MCC?We’ve heard loud and clear that this is at the top of requests when it comes to new future features for MCC. This is outside the scope of this current update but is something the team will continue to assess and evaluate for future feasibility.
So excited they are even potentially considering it! Even if it is it' own game and not added to mcc specifically
Rather see this game fixed first but ya eventually?

Cant wait!!
Only if my rank and commendations carry over as I don't want to be doing them all again.
Only if my rank and commendations carry over as I don't want to be doing them all again.
If Reach was ever brought into MCC you would have to start again, same as the current games. No way to merge or transfer stats as they are completely separate games
stckrboy wrote:
If Reach was ever brought into MCC you would have to start again, same as the current games. No way to merge or transfer stats as they are completely separate games
Why not just port it outside of MCC? If play anywhere can sync saves between PC and Xbox one, then surely they can sync saves between 360 and the one.
I think some one should share this on Twitter and tag 343 in it 😝😝😝😝😝😝
Why not just port it outside of MCC? If play anywhere can sync saves between PC and Xbox one, then surely they can sync saves between 360 and the one.
The backwards compatible version of Reach already does this. If you're talking remaster, I can't see that being on the cards any time soon
it's the master chief collection not the halo collection
it's the master chief collection not the halo collection
Which is why I'd personally love to see Combat Evolved Anniversary's Matchmaking added, but that requires Halo Reach's Matchmaking Engine.
After reading the update about MCC last night, 343i has stated that it can see that Halo Reach is a crystal clear want/desire to be added to MCC. We'll see as time goes on
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9