2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 15
I would play through Reach again if it is 4K 60 fps.

I have a bar now where I refuse to go below it thanks to the amazing horse power of the Xbox One X.

It is also the fact if the game is not in at least 1080p it just doesn't look good on my 65 inch TV. 4K or bust baby!
65 inch? How I envy you. Although I do harbor a fear of space (Thanks, Ridley Scott), so playing Halo or Star Trek Online would be impossible.
Go to school for a long time, get a good job, save your money, and one day like me you can have the joys of life.

Cheers!
Halo Reach is not my favorite Halo game. But gosh dern it, if it ain't one of the best looking! I NEED to see that game in 4K, heck dern dang it!
It would be great if everyone could have access to multiplayer maybe? I know I would would pay for campaign alone.
That would be awesome. At least Reach players are able to play together no matter the system they're on.
baaask wrote:
That would be awesome. At least Reach players are able to play together no matter the system they're on.
I'm afraid that's not how the MCC works, Grandma 4 shot. MCC Players would be on seperate servers than it's 360 counterpart. Your Halo Reach copy should be able to do that already.

I have a bar now where I refuse to go below it thanks to the amazing horse power of the Xbox One X.

It is also the fact if the game is not in at least 1080p it just doesn't look good on my 65 inch TV. 4K or bust baby!
65 inch? How I envy you. Although I do harbor a fear of space (Thanks, Ridley Scott), so playing Halo or Star Trek Online would be impossible.
Go to school for a long time, get a good job, save your money, and one day like me you can have the joys of life.

Cheers!
Cheers to you as well.
That would be amazing if they did
I don't want to do the "If they came to hear me beg" achievement again. Bad memories and a broken controller.
baaask wrote:
I'm afraid that's not how the MCC works, Grandma 4 shot. MCC Players would be on seperate servers than it's 360 counterpart. Your Halo Reach copy should be able to do that already.

Cheers!
Cheers to you as well.
Im not a big fan of big tvs for gaming watching tv is fine but for me its hard to see every detail with that big of a screen i got a 28 inch screen i rather have that than a 60 inch screen
sprouts55 wrote:
I don't want to do the "If they came to hear me beg" achievement again. Bad memories and a broken controller.
Funny you mention that, I just got done getting that achievement. Yeah not a fun one, it took literally hours
cojo09 2 wrote:
sprouts55 wrote:
Funny you mention that, I just got done getting that achievement. Yeah not a fun one, it took literally hours
What was that one again?
cojo09 2 wrote:
sprouts55 wrote:
What was that one again?
You need to assassinate an Elite to "survive a fall that would've been fatal." There's an Elite just under a cliff on the level "The Pillar of Autumn" that's perfectly set up for the achievement.

I did it a while back with some friends during a legendary co-op run.
Just so you guys at 343i are aware - I check this forum everyday just to see if there's any news to this topic, don't believe me? Check my logs haha
Halo reach without the Cheaters/laggers particularly from south of the usa border?
Count me in.
Halo reach without the Cheaters/laggers particularly from south of the usa border?
Count me in.
Make halo great again! Build the (fire) wall!

I am all for an X remaster at 60 FPS. Add a social playlist for firefight (ODST and reach) and add the reach maps to the new and improved matchmaking.

Count me me in as well!
sprouts55 wrote:
Very frustrating yet incredibly satisfying to earn
Most players wouldn’t be interested for the simple fact you’d have to restart.
While they could make it to where you have all the armor unlocked from the start, people like myself wouldn’t be interested in grinding.
Halo Reach is my favorite Halo game and the first one I played, thus it’d be a highly nostalgic joy ride to play the game at 60fps in 4K. I can almost guarantee they’ll eventually add it because literally everyone has been begging for it. Hopefully it’s part of the main game and not a DLC though, even if it’s a free DLC some people might not download it, making multiplayer stagnant. Just look at the map DLCs in Halo Reach and Halo 4, the DLC maps are almost unplayable before MCC because no one got them. Even after they made the DLCs free, I can’t seem to find a match on a DLC map on the originals. So I hope they just put the entire game in an update.
Add halo reach would give a little more life to the mcc, apart it is a game that the community appreciates much more than halo 4, at least they added the campaign.
100% yes. I loved Reach's campaign, but the low frame rate made it less enjoyable. A 4K upscaled Reach playing at 60 fps would be amazing.
As much as I would love to have Reach In the MCC, It’s gotta wait it’s turn. MCC still doesn’t have Firefight In yet nor is the new features 343 has mentioned like the Custom Games Browser either. Trust me, The thought of playing Reach in 60FPS has me excited, Playing Reach with 60FPS in Custom games on Forge World has me really REALLY excited BUT, It’s gotta wait it’s turn.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 15