1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15
any truth to them adding Reach or just something we all are hoping for?
Gomez1992 wrote:
They’ve mentioned in a community update that they’re aware of the demand for Reach in MCC, but they have nothing to announce right now.

They more recently announced that they have “exciting news” to reveal regarding MCC at an upcoming Halo tournament in March and told everyone to tune in.

So we’ll see.
Mr Vacha wrote:
EE Hoff wrote:
KenniTDG wrote:
I pray for Reach to be added to the MCC. It is the last remaining 360 Halo, that is missing on the ONE. Crossing fingers for Reach to get Enhanced for the X as well!
I mean you can technically play it BC on the XB1. You can also play 360 H3 and 360 HCE:A that way.
Reach on BC isn't the most playable friendly. Reach being added and enhanced would make it run much more smoothly and feel up to date.
I agree, but it isn't exactly "missing on the XBONE" as the comment I quoted said.
I just finished my first game of Reach in over a handful of months now. I usually play when I get the urge, to play a halo game. I want to play it even more , and do a campaign run because I absolutely love the campaign. But playing at whatever it is fps, I think it’s 30, seems worse, is just a headache. I don’t remember reach looking like that back on 360. I’ll take it as either a dlc, or free for the people who played the mcc before a certain date. However they decided to give me ODST for free is preferable.
If they add Reach to MCC they will -Yoink- it up again then take 4 years to fix it because 343 doesn’t know how to make games
Playing Reach in 60 frames would be great. At least I found myself a used copy.
Gomez1992 wrote:
They’ve mentioned in a community update that they’re aware of the demand for Reach in MCC, but they have nothing to announce right now.

They more recently announced that they have “exciting news” to reveal regarding MCC at an upcoming Halo tournament in March and told everyone to tune in.

So we’ll see.
Knowing the unfortunate state of the video game industry right now, this alleged “big announcement” from 343 about Halo will probably be a mobile game
Fingers crossed it's reach
Reach would be fantastic !
Im really hoping that they announce Reach next week in their "exciting" news release for MCC. MCC going to PC is not exciting news to me and only is beneficial to PC gamers. So hopefully there is some exciting news for us console players.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Im really hoping that they announce Reach next week in their "exciting" news release for MCC. MCC going to PC is not exciting news to me and only is beneficial to PC gamers. So hopefully there is some exciting news for us console players.
Well MCC in PC would benefit you in a way, because the population would increase, and it would be easier to find matches on lesser played game modes. Additionally, the overall multiplayer experience would be much faster.
Looks like we are finally getting Reach added to the MCC! Bottom right image looks like Reach box art to me. Look at the replies to his tweet for mockups on what it probably actually looks like. Just a few hours away from confirmation!
CHRIS673 wrote:
Looks like we are finally getting Reach added to the MCC! Bottom right image looks like Reach box art to me. Look at the replies to his tweet for mockups on what it probably actually looks like. Just a few hours away from confirmation!
I hope for the Halo Reach add to MCC for Inside Xbox
CHRIS673 wrote:
Yesss hopefully !!
Well it’s done guys good job!
Overly excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please add social matchmaking for campaign
Reach won't be added. They have more pressing issues to address in MCC
It will be, on both X-Box One AND PC, through the windows store and STEAM!
It will be, on both X-Box One AND PC, through the windows store and STEAM!
That was a comment made quite some time ago as well. LOL
No one thought they would still be working on improving the MCC years later either. I'm all for it. Include Reach.
I'm not against it, I just don't see it happening. And you're right, no one saw 343 coming back to work on MCC years after it's release
How about now :)
<p></p>
I hope all of the DLC maps are added into the multiplayer update.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15