1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15
do we have any idead about a launch date for Halo Reach on Xbox one on the MCC ? cos i'm really hesitant to wait, or re play the campaign via 360 BC on xbox one X...
thx
do we have any idead about a launch date for Halo Reach on Xbox one on the MCC ? cos i'm really hesitant to wait, or re play the campaign via 360 BC on xbox one X...
thx
They just said it'll be ready when it's ready. Apparently they'll be launching insider programs for it soon though.
Reach won't be added. They have more pressing issues to address in MCC
No one thought they would still be working on improving the MCC years later either. I'm all for it. Include Reach.
I'm not against it, I just don't see it happening. And you're right, no one saw 343 coming back to work on MCC years after it's release
How about now :)
<p></p>
Hey, I'm thrilled about the announcement! I can't wait to play Halo Reach on MCC
thanks AnubisTheDeath , i saw this yeah.
i've been chosen only a few times to betatest games, so i will keep some hope to play and test it early in solo and with friends . i'm not launching the MCC cos i"m waiting for Reach to appear xD fingers crossed. xD
They need to fix the lag issue with Halo 4 Spartan Ops and also fix the Lag issue in Halo 2 also
They need to fix the lag issue with Halo 4 Spartan Ops and also fix the Lag issue in Halo 2 campaign also
They need to fix the lag issue with Halo 4 Spartan Ops and also fix the Lag issue in Halo 2 also
Feelf ree to use the existing feedback threads for this please, don't bump and hijack another topic for a different issue
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15