2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15
gemma uk80 wrote:
Who thinks halo reach should be added to halo mcc as a dlc ???
Only if it's done right...learnt that lesson from MCC where I felt like everything that could be achieved was auto-unlocked.
Yes it most certainly should.
Kittysune1 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Nope...it's backwards compatible from Xbox one and that is good enough. No need to add it to MCC
since ODST happened then Reach will also join MCC
ODST only happened because of the botched released. It was part of the compensation of relaseing such a broken game.
LethalQ wrote:
Kittysune1 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Nope...it's backwards compatible from Xbox one and that is good enough. No need to add it to MCC
ODST only happened because of the botched released. It was part of the compensation of relaseing such a broken game.
just readed article about botched released just like what happened to AC unity
they added a non Master Chief game then there is a chance reach will follow ODST
Kittysune1 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Kittysune1 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
they added a non Master Chief game then there is a chance reach will follow ODST
No there is no chance. There was a reason for adding ODST. There is no reason to add Reach, especially with it being backwards compatible. Besides the only true good thing about Reach was firefight and seeing how we didn't get firefight with ODST odds are we wouldn't get it if they added Reach. Maybe they can do a remaster of Reach where we get the whole game. Besides shoulstsh they be concerned with making MCC fully functional and have content and stuff we were supposed to get at launch instead of adding unnecessary content?
well I think is a bad idea but I respect that people who love to play on reach but still we are talking about chief not noble story or whatever we are talking about MCC updates base on ranks, dlc odst, stats refresh option, free upcoming future references and complicated servers from different continents and country on one and another that my main thing and concerns.

Ps: don't get the funny or wrong ideas so I just saying to my opinion so, do as you will
It's almost a unanimous agreement by the community to want Halo Reach in MCC, it's just a tall order and very ambitious at the same time
MCC needs to fixed first before adding another game. Reach was terrible anyway. That started Halo on its downward slope.
LethalQ wrote:
Kittysune1 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Kittysune1 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
No there is no chance. There was a reason for adding ODST. There is no reason to add Reach, especially with it being backwards compatible. Besides the only true good thing about Reach was firefight and seeing how we didn't get firefight with ODST odds are we wouldn't get it if they added Reach. Maybe they can do a remaster of Reach where we get the whole game. Besides shoulstsh they be concerned with making MCC fully functional and have content and stuff we were supposed to get at launch instead of adding unnecessary content?
did 343 said there is no chance for the possibility they gonna add Reach to MCC on future ?
I want Reach DLC
Kittysune1 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Kittysune1 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Kittysune1 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
did 343 said there is no chance for the possibility they gonna add Reach to MCC on future ?
Nope. They said something like "we heard you, but it is not planned right now".
nLz06 wrote:
Kittysune1 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Kittysune1 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Kittysune1 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Nope. They said something like "we heard you, but it is not planned right now".
yeah it will happening on future
noble106 wrote:
I'd much rather see an anniversary release instead.
Couldn't they do this while adding the game to TMCC much like how the Halo CE anniversary was added along side with the Halo 2 Anniversary? I think the concept of TMCC menu is best just for ease of use.
If Reach becomes part of MCC they need to allow us to have full customization for the game like on the main Reach game as well as unlocking the bonus content (probably will be for everyone which personally I think it should only be unlocked for those who have it in the main Reach game if they make a way to sync your profile with the OG Reach game.) and please for the love of god do NOT bring Halo Reach's grifball over if you add Reach's rank to Reach on MCC. If Reach get's added to MCC it would be cool for our ranks, armor, and custom maps + gametypes to able to transfer over.
id love to have reach on mcc, id get my own copy if it were on there, however I feel like it would take a lot of time for them to add it to the mcc so lets hope they add it to mcc because id play it a lot more
They should 100% add it!
Only if my rank and commendations carry over as I don't want to be doing them all again.
To be honest, if it was added, you would get all armor and emblem with a hand full of achievemets to unlock.
I literally just bought this game in hopes of them fixing multiplayer issues, file browser and of course adding reach!! I will probably soil myself if they do!! Also add firefight!
I have heard this many times and it does sound awesome, however I will say what I always say when this idea is thrown around: This is the Master Chief collection, and while MC is in the game for a split second (Easter egg) I don't believe adding in this game fits with the rest of the titles. Yes you could argue that ODST is not directly involved with Master Chief, but it is a direct spinoff of Halo 3 as shown in the title and is also a non-included paid DLC for MCC. The only thing I could see fitting in MCC from Reach is Halo CE Anniversary's maps. In my humble opinion, a remaster or something along those lines would better suit the bringing of Reach back amongst modern titles.
Reach would be amazing but I'd settle all the multiplayer maps from all games before H5 that would be better. also I've been thinking they need to add a revamped H3 voting system for matchmaking.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15