2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
I have heard this many times and it does sound awesome, however I will say what I always say when this idea is thrown around: This is the Master Chief collection, and while MC is in the game for a split second (Easter egg) I don't believe adding in this game fits with the rest of the titles. Yes you could argue that ODST is not directly involved with Master Chief, but it is a direct spinoff of Halo 3 as shown in the title and is also a non-included paid DLC for MCC. The only thing I could see fitting in MCC from Reach is Halo CE Anniversary's maps. In my humble opinion, a remaster or something along those lines would better suit the bringing of Reach back amongst modern titles.
Yes but the half reach game tells you about the events leading up to the human covenant war
STOMPDOWN wrote:
MCC needs to fixed first before adding another game. Reach was terrible anyway. That started Halo on its downward slope.
No I think you have halo reach confused with halo 4
gemma uk80 wrote:
STOMPDOWN wrote:
MCC needs to fixed first before adding another game. Reach was terrible anyway. That started Halo on its downward slope.
Yup
Slayerkodi wrote:
gemma uk80 wrote:
STOMPDOWN wrote:
Yup
No confusion of my end.
Again, I've said this before, but here it goes again: I'd much rather have a One X enhancement patch for Reach, with an Anniversary title done later on, NOT in MCC. They have other things to worry about right now anyways.
Nope - reach needs to be 100% in the game, that plus firefight from both odst and reach and custom game browser would be crazy good madness!! I'm sure you'll have no problems pulling people in
<p>I Really want Halo Reach on Master Chief Collection, because it will be fair since. We will not get Halo 6 this year what a let-down. I was hoping for Halo 6 this year though but since, they can't put it out this year. I really want Halo Reach to be on the Master Chief collection, cuz that would be fair for us all.</p>
i Really hope so!
it's the master chief collection not the halo collection
Master Chief is in Reachs Campaign look up how to view him on the last level of the Reach Campaign!
wouldnt mind it being added, time will tell
Yes Reach make it happen 343.
I think this would make a great addition however I am not banking on it.
Pick a sentiment to hold, lol.
KayMrt wrote:
I just mean I really like the idea but the way things have been handled with MCC makes me think it won’t happen ever lol.
KayMrt wrote:
I just mean I really like the idea but the way things have been handled with MCC makes me think it won’t happen ever lol.
i just wasn't a fan of you posting twice in a row with two contrasting opinions
It would be hard to add that game given all of it’s customization features and own credit system.
The MCC without Reach is an incomplete saga.
KayMrt wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
i just wasn't a fan of you posting twice in a row with two contrasting opinions
They aren’t contrasting I want it to happen but it most likely won’t.
LbonB312 wrote:
It would be hard to add that game given all of it’s customization features and own credit system.
They could strip it down severely just like every other title in the MCC.
LbonB312 wrote:
They could strip it down severely just like every other title in the MCC.
I’d rather not have a good game butchered for an already dying game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15